The Diddler

Apparently he has the name puff/puffy because as a child he used to huff and puff when he got angry.
Seems that never left him...

Seems suspect that he grew up in poverty, but survied as an unpaid intern at a record label.

Event back then he was known for throwing big parties apparently.

I'm guessing he started his record label with money from organised crime or black mailed people.

Also this now seems really suspect

He gave back the music rights to all the artists and writers even though they were apparently worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

But he wanted them to sign an NDA....

Some artists declined to sign the agreement. In an interview with Only Stans that aired after this article first published, Aubrey O’Day — a singer with Danity Kane, the all-girl group that starred in Diddy’s MTV series “Making the Band” — said she refused to take the offer because of the restrictions in a mandatory non-disclosure agreement. “I have to release him for any claims or wrongdoings or actions prior to the date of the release,” she said. “I have to sign an NDA that I will never disparage Puff, Bad Boy, Janice Combs or Justin Combs’ music, or EMI, or Sony ever in public.” (The catalog often referred to as “Bad Boy publishing” consists primarily of two publishing companies Combs created in the 1990s: Janice Combs Publishing and Justin Combs Publishing, named for his mother and one of his sons, respectively. Publishing for Bad Boy artists as well as Combs long has been administered by EMI, which is owned by Sony Music Publishing.)

He wasn't even going to make it public knowledge that he was giving people the rights to their music

Sources close to Combs said that he had not planned to announce the reassignment at all, but it became necessary when Cam’ron, a longtime friend and collaborator of former Bad Boy star Ma$e, leaked the news in an Instagram post several days before it was confirmed by reps.

I bet he was starting to get worried, that as he gets older people will be less and less scared of him so needed to start buying people off.

Last edited:
Every year or so Society has to concut a campaign to falsely bring down another Successful Black Man. It started with Jackson, Cosby, Woods, R Kelly etc....and now it's P Diddy.

Yes, he may have displayed a poor attitude to women, but this is P Diddy, P DIDDY!!!

Stick to killing bunnies, you're not cut out for this "intelligence" stuff.

Beating a woman trying to escape his abuse is having a poor attitude to women? Jeez.

Edit - missed the humour.

Last edited:
HdwrM6F.png

Bieber is supposedly one of the victims, he was only 15 at the time
When beiber was there at 15 theres a video of puffy saying he will give him a lambo when he turns 16 and showing him the car

Bieber later past his driving test and was seen driving that lambo.

I doubt anything happened to him, maybe diddy has photos or videos of him taking drugs and being monged off his face.

I doubt he got abused in other ways.

Last edited:
That sounds all fine but it doesn't explain why Bieber (or others supposedly also victims) are not coming out and saying nothing happened. Would you not want to clear the air if you were Bieber for example?! It doesn't make any logical sense.

We will find out soon enough once the trial starts and everything is made public.

That sounds all fine but it doesn't explain why Bieber (or others supposedly also victims) are not coming out and saying nothing happened. Would you not want to clear the air if you were Bieber for example?! It doesn't make any logical sense.
Because it's probably better to stay quiet than say something that might look like your defending diddy?

Would you not want to clear the air if you were Bieber for example?! It doesn't make any logical sense.
Not trying to defend diddy or bieber here for ref. But even if nothing happened, you wouldnt want to come out and say "I back this guy" for then a court case to occur and they get convicted, jail time and you are then known as someone to stand up for the abuser, not the victim.

See Emily Armstrong new linkin park singer, defended a rapist, the internet doesn't forget.

nobody is saying that he would be saying he backs diddy, you've misunderstood what I said. There's clearing up any confusion and confirming the facts only.

"Nothing happened to me, I spent a year at flavour camp, I wanted that Lambo, I worked hard and partied, and got the Lambo" - No extra fluff, just squash the rumours about yourself and that's it.

See Emily Armstrong new linkin park singer, defended a rapist, the internet doesn't forget.
or Ashton Kutcher and Mia Kunis

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher received backlash after writing letters of support for their friend and former That '70s Show co-star Danny Masterson, who was convicted of raping two women in the early 2000s

The letters were intended for the judge to read and asked for leniency. Kutcher's letter described Masterson as "an extraordinarily honest and intentional human being" and said he couldn't recall a time Masterson told a lie. Kunis's letter called Masterson "an amazing friend, confidant, and, above all, an outstanding older brother figure to me"

"Nothing happened to me, I spent a year at flavour camp, I wanted that Lambo, I worked hard and partied, and got the Lambo" - No extra fluff, just squash the rumours about yourself and that's it.
Then Diddy can try to use that as evidence of his character or whatever in court...

It's better for Bieber to say nothing until diddy is convicted and then release a statement, if he wishes to.

Last edited:
r Ashton Kutcher and Mia Kunis
identical yeah.

nobody is saying that he would be saying he backs diddy, you've misunderstood what I said. There's clearing up any confusion and confirming the facts only.

"I accept I worked within that environment, were provided with extravagant rewards for being within that environment, nothing else and nothing happened to me".

Whatever way he would come out and say it, painting him negatively through being;
Abused
Oblivious and stupid
Genuine friends with this type of character

Off with his head....

Apparently he has the name puff/puffy because as a child he used to huff and puff when he got angry.
Seems that never left him...

Seems suspect that he grew up in poverty, but survied as an unpaid intern at a record label.

Event back then he was known for throwing big parties apparently.

I'm guessing he started his record label with money from organised crime or black mailed people.

He allegedly had an affair with music mogul Clive Davis who became his sugar daddy funded Bad Boy records.

identical yeah.

"I accept I worked within that environment, were provided with extravagant rewards for being within that environment, nothing else and nothing happened to me".

Whatever way he would come out and say it, painting him negatively through being;
Abused
Oblivious and stupid
Genuine friends with this type of character

Off with his head....
Or, as the rumours seem to consistently point to, he was indeed abused and which is why many of these celebs are deleting their online footprints left and right as of late since diddy's arrest.

I would suggest people actually read or watch the legal youtuber videos where they break down the court documents which outline exactly why he's been taken to trial as the documents highlight the body of evidence they have collected for years and at this stage point to a method of connecting many dots that were flying rumours for years.

Legal Eagle's video is the most concise:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom