The Diddler

He wasn't the best rapper but he is arguably a fantastic producer. I mean he made Victory and All about the Benjamins. Those two beats alone are certified.
He was a mediocre rapper in my eyes. Though I agree he produced many bangers with various artists and collabs.

He wasn't the best rapper but he is arguably a fantastic producer. I mean he made Victory and All about the Benjamins. Those two beats alone are certified.

Pretty much 100% sure he doesn't actually make any of the beats despite being labeled as a producer. He's more a producer in the old school 60s sense, the guy who is behind the project and gives it some direction but isn't really the creative or technical talent.

Last edited:
Pretty much 100% sure he doesn't actually make any of the beats despite being labeled as a producer. He's more a producer in the old school 60s sense, the guy who is behind the project and gives it some direction but isn't really the creative talent.

Fairly sure I gave him some samples and an MPC and said make me a beat, it would suck bigly.

His creative talents are elsewhere... diddle me this diddle me that..... The diddler....

i didnt realise the extent of his case. Its staggering. Now all the memes with Baby Oil makes a bit more sense.

Back
Top Bottom