The Division 2 - March 2019

Man of Honour
Have to say I wish they'd do a stand-alone version of the survival mode from the original game but without the time limit and a few other tweaks - would be good fun to play coop or PVP.

Man of Honour
Wish they'd go back re-make The Division 1 TBH but proper open world (there are loads of parts of the city which is completely under-used) and properly implement a lot of the mechanics as per the game ended up - there are loads of mechanics and features which got refined along the way and end up with stuff which doesn't fit any more, ideas still featuring in the game but abandoned along the way like the drones stuff, unused, or just meaningless. Albeit it is a looter shooter but for instance you have like 6 different variants of a weapon and instead of some of them having unique specs/abilities which make them useful in different ways 5 of them are usually meh and 1 very powerful.

While some stuff is better done in TD2 too many mechanics, partly thanks to some pro-gamers who had input which basically just shaped the way things work to their advantage in MP, are overly complicated for what they do or just a bit awkward and it kills the game for me compared to TD1 where it just flowed better. Same with the movement - the way it felt like you were moving around on a tight leash was just a horrid way to try and deal with "chicken dancing" when the game originally just flowed so well in movement.

Soldato
And they still haven't fixed the random freezing/crashing issue that's been going on for years now. Oh, and it appears the OcUK clan has been disbanded - or at least that's the message I got when logging in.

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
And they still haven't fixed the random freezing/crashing issue that's been going on for years now. Oh, and it appears the OcUK clan has been disbanded - or at least that's the message I got when logging in.
Interesting. Never knew there was one. Who was the clan commander?

I'm glad so far what seems all my builds are still holding up well. No nerf to the numbers and still does well in Legendary.

Soldato
I have really enjoyed the last couple of night back on D2 the power Station is an excellent game mode when you have a good team, when you have a bad team it's very bad...

V F

V F

Soldato
I have really enjoyed the last couple of night back on D2 the power Station is an excellent game mode when you have a good team, when you have a bad team it's very bad...
When it went wrong, a lot of deaths from the Hunters? Assuming you're playing on Heroic.

Soldato
The freeze and crash is even happening on Nvidia's Geforce Now cloud gaming for me. I'm not sure if this problem is Nvidia's fault or the developers'.

Soldato
See some things haven't changed with the gameplay mechanics though. Have just been running around in the new Heartbreaker gear, face tanking numerous bosses without a problem, when out of nowhere a poxy little red grunt one shots all of my armour from about 200y with a shotgun. I was behind cover too.

Back
Top Bottom