The Division 2

Soldato
Just got this yesterday, quite a bit to take in.

Currently playing solo which is challenging at times.

Anyone looking to start a 2nd character? Non of my mates took the leap of faith after beening burnt out on the first one when it released a bit of a mess.

Soldato
End game is extremely broken but very much enjoyable lol.

What's happened to the black tusk?

Builds are non existent. Just stack red. Hopefully it won't take them long bring out patches.

Associate
End game is extremely broken but very much enjoyable lol.

What's happened to the black tusk?

Builds are non existent. Just stack red. Hopefully it won't take them long bring out patches.

Agreed.

No amount of Armour and Health seems to mitigate damage - testing running 200k Armour w/45k Health and 160k Armour w/40k Health. Always seem to get dropped to minimal health in 2 shots which is great if running Berserk and Strained perk which is just broken back at that point as DPS is through the roof. Going full Glass cannon therefore is viable but you have to have a constant eye on health and health on kill is probably a good bet to make you less squishy.

I've been having more success running Unstoppable Force as my main perk and 170k armour w/45k health. Running a Crit % and Crit hit build w/95% elite damage currently. Using a Military P416 which is just a laser beam and UMP.45 as SMG for up close as the crits proc like mad. With Unstoppable Force the P416 is hitting 23k normal, 33k headshot damage and 38k crit damage (against normal mobs) 48k+ against elites whereas the UMP.45 melts elites at 60k+ proc.

Will see what WT5 brings this weekend.

Shawrey

Soldato
Wooooooo! Got a yellow MK17 last night :D Handy, as I was having such a **** time on challenging stuff - felt like my DPS was almost zilch.

Quite a buggy night too - had a "server shutdown immanent" message since the weekend, plenty of texture issue, my character was missing most his face, and a friend was completely unable to move/shoot/die during a mission - yet on my screen, he seemed fine.

Oh Ubisoft!

Soldato
Yep ! I got a level 30 yellow police mk17 last night too. Finished the final campaign mission as well.. protecting those two Sam sites gave me a bit of grief! :D but I finally managed it in the end.

Bit overwhelmed by the new map. Like. Where should I start ? I’ve gone for the demolition guy.

Edit. Oh. And that stronghold where you have to destroy that boat at the end. That was by far the hardest mission I’ve done in this game.

Soldato
Yep ! I got a level 30 yellow police mk17 last night too. Finished the final campaign mission as well.. protecting those two Sam sites gave me a bit of grief! :D but I finally managed it in the end.

Bit overwhelmed by the new map. Like. Where should I start ? I’ve gone for the demolition guy.

Edit. Oh. And that stronghold where you have to destroy that boat at the end. That was by far the hardest mission I’ve done in this game.

just out of interest, considering some of the issues you had earlier in the game, what's made the difference to allow you to get to level 30 ?

Soldato
just out of interest, considering some of the issues you had earlier in the game, what's made the difference to allow you to get to level 30 ?
Playing better. I guess. And a bit of luck :p solo’d everything so far. Dipped a little bit into WT1 last night which seemed just the right difficulty.

Soldato
Playing better. I guess. And a bit of luck :p solo’d everything so far. Dipped a little bit into WT1 last night which seemed just the right difficulty.

Wait until you get a level 4 control point, on WT4 :D Tried one last night with a team of 3, we were battling for well in excess of 20 minutes, and burned through mostly all classes of ammo at one time or another! Failed it in the end as we were hiding just outside of the area, and the level decreased :(

Soldato
Wait until you get a level 4 control point, on WT4 :D Tried one last night with a team of 3, we were battling for well in excess of 20 minutes, and burned through mostly all classes of ammo at one time or another! Failed it in the end as we were hiding just outside of the area, and the level decreased :(
Well. The Roosevelt island final battle, almost made me quit. They literally chuck everything at you. Flamers, rushers, tanks, countless enemies left right and center. Edit. Not to mention the three mini gun towers ! That mini gun on the boat was so god damned annoying. Toughest thing in a game I think I’ve ever accomplished :D not looking forward to WT4 :eek;

Soldato
am i right in thinking you can't get the extended 7.62 mag until wt4 ?

Not sure if it's limited to WT4, it's just a hard mod to find. Watching a few YT videos on it (as I don't have it yet) you appear to have to do level 3 or level 4 rated control points to get blueprints; and it should drop via that. Sadly, it seems that sellers don't have blueprints as often as the release week :(

Back
Top Bottom