The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Someone has seemingly stole all the sentrys from the incursions lol!! I was running a few yesterday and was getting tacticians and strikers!

Supply drops in the DZ have given me more sentrys over the last week than FL has.

Also, CS only drops Pred and hunters fyi - but its good for 204 weapons.

EDIT: There is no ammo cap technically as you can roll it into your gear but most people (for the obvious reasons including myself) would roll something more useful considering that the lone star and police backpack glitch still exists.

But regardless, 600 as a base is FAR too low!

Wait, 600 Rounds of ammo? That would last me about as long as it takes to get from the checkpoint to the Q building. My AR with Lone Star and Police backpack takes 1711 rounds + a clip of 61. SMG ammo is 1901+49 in the clip.

Also, fervent AR user and have been for a long time. The range drop off on the SMG's is just too much for me to deal with. My Tac ACR is way better and since I rolled another dozen (OK, more like 20 :)) I got one with 100 more base damage and the talents are more or less the same as previously. Now it's only 5k short on DPS compared to my AUG. Previously there was a 20k difference.

Soldato
True! I managed, with the help of the group to get a full 240 predators set in one evening lol. They should provide equal chance for everything since they advertised now everyone could play what they want to get what they want ;)

That was me, momo and def :) was quite an amazing run haha! That is where the 14 minute Cs cm came from also which is on my youtube.

Do you still have that set btw?

Associate
Nice Tesla! The difference for me is 234 vs 190K, yet the AR wins out time and again due to the higher RPM and range :) I'll be looking to make a much higher DPS AR next - the buff will help too! What are will you be after come 1.3,or what are you hoping that that will make it into the game?

That was me, momo and def :) was quite an amazing run haha! That is where the 14 minute Cs cm came from also which is on my youtube.

Do you still have that set btw?

Oh yeah I forgot because us rotating people ha ha! Yes I have it stashed :)

Soldato
Been a few days of solid farming in dz, albeit tonight got a bit vocal as RNG god just dun wanna drop tools/electronic/greens for me and keep bringing kids rogues which shoot u from the back with fire bullets and call themselves pvp players.

I can only imagine this gets even worse in 1.3 and nowadays u really need an immunizer in the grp just to counter the amount of status effect in the game.

Soldato
Been a few days of solid farming in dz, albeit tonight got a bit vocal as RNG god just dun wanna drop tools/electronic/greens for me and keep bringing kids rogues which shoot u from the back with fire bullets and call themselves pvp players.

I can only imagine this gets even worse in 1.3 and nowadays u really need an immunizer in the grp just to counter the amount of status effect in the game.

Hi deFiniLoGy, interesting run today, never had a run with so many rogue fights. The last few minutes where crazy.

Associate
Funny tonights glitch - INVISIBLE MOMO LOL :

2nu3qja.png

30w0ec4.png

Thats how i saw Momo after he joined us-always rogues,invisible :D

Associate
Someone has seemingly stole all the sentrys from the incursions lol!! I was running a few yesterday and was getting tacticians and strikers!

Supply drops in the DZ have given me more sentrys over the last week than FL has.

Also, CS only drops Pred and hunters fyi - but its good for 204 weapons.

EDIT: There is no ammo cap technically as you can roll it into your gear but most people (for the obvious reasons including myself) would roll something more useful considering that the lone star and police backpack glitch still exists.

But regardless, 600 as a base is FAR too low!

yup, agree...I tend to load up with lone start then police and paramedic backpacks, results in 1700 AR rounds, 220 sniper rounds and 7 med kits :D

All my gear is 214 though...so itching to get some 240 kit....

Soldato
i finally got some more ammo the other day.

been running with 600 for awhile and farming the DZ and doing incursions made it a right pain.

now up to just over 1100 and its made such a difference on FL, not so bad in CS as there is unlimited ammo crates about

guess i will be farming FL hard for a bit till i get my sentry gear and CS for a better primary gun

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I'm currently running between 3 builds Lonestar, tacticians and sentry\strikers\savage combo.

Tacticians
jPasjyo.png
What can I say....boom:) just got to love the goodness that is the sticky bomb. I have +10 damage and +9% size on my sticky bomb.

Lonestar
Ss9udzo.jpg.png
I have used this for a month. being able to change weapon instead of reloading is a god send in pvp. 2000 rounds +2 SMG's for the win!

Sentry\strikers\savage combo
Dz66d88.png
I only put together this combo a few days ago and my god does it melt faces:)

In all 3 builds I have a sentry holster which is 670\630\672 with 496 armor not managed to find holsters which are anywhere near as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom