The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
<snip>

jesus Prattler - amazing holster, very jealous - just saw the stats. That is one very sought after holster.

Where did it drop from as a matter of interest?

You know I think It was day one of patch 1.2 in the DZ, spent all day farming and thats the day I got some amazing kit.

Associate
Sentry\strikers\savage combo
Dz66d88.png
I only put together this combo a few days ago and my god does it melt faces:)

In all 3 builds I have a sentry holster which is 670\630\672 with 496 armor not managed to find holsters which are anywhere near as good.

what is glove is that?

Associate
New video from everyone's favourite annoying Nederlander, MarcoStyleNL, summarising most of the 1.3 changes and additions.

In it, however, he makes a very good point about the potential for a division (pardon the pun) in the playerbase, between those who have the DLC and those who do not. Not just in terms of accessing the mission content when in a group and people being left out, but access to the gear sets etc, making the DZ lean a little uncomfortably towards pay to win.

Associate
I will indulge you: if you look in the menu it says % armor mitigation. I will indulge you further: it's rather shorthand and means to say % mitigation the armor does. Happy we can give this rest now and let people call it what the devs named it :)
Just remembered to check this; on the character screen it gives armour as a number and says "mitigates x% weapon damage".

Associate
What are peoples headshot damage and crit damage + chance like?

Here are mine for my 3 main weapons:

AUG

et6QKqPh.png.jpg

M1A

fV9RFz2h.png.jpg

AK47

p0EknjHh.png.jpg

I'll have to check when I'm home but I found it shockingly low. I need to do something about that with my next sets - if possible...

Just remembered to check this; on the character screen it gives armour as a number and says "mitigates x% weapon damage".

I'll have to recheck that when home too; I'm sure it said for example 75% armor mitigation. It's not that important though.

I'm curious, you said Nederlander, the Dutch word for Dutchman. How do you know it?

EDIT: My headshot damage is 375%.

Mine is 376%... So, yeah... :p

With the M1A that is. Have my eyes on both the SVD and M700 Carbon which should increase it with a good roll.

Last edited:
Associate
Nice pasty!!! How did you get 60%,is that purely the chance on the SMG?

What is a nice balance between chance and dmg? There doesn't seem to be a cut and dry answer. I'd think I'd rather have higher chance with lower dmg than vice versa.

Soldato
Nice pasty!!! How did you get 60%,is that purely the chance on the SMG?

What is a nice balance between chance and dmg? There doesn't seem to be a cut and dry answer. I'd think I'd rather have higher chance with lower dmg than vice versa.

Yeah that is the general consensus. Whats the point of having like 200/300% crit damage, if you are critting 7% chance lol! Saw a few screenshots on reddit and the forums like this :p crazy.

Are you on holiday yet F34R? Hope your having a good time btw.

Caporegime
Glad to see that I am not too far of on that stuff like the rest of my stats compared to you lot then :p

Definitely need to get my crit chance up although finding it hard doing that without sacrificing 30+% crit damage....

Need to get myself a better sniper rifle too, no luck with the rolls on that m1a!

Got quite a few mods which have crit chance but all the mod slots I have are being used to add to my armour or skill...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom