The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And out of 7 rolls, none were what you would call useful.

**** you Ubisoft...why make things so difficult.
Turning off !

Because making it difficult makes it fun, if we all already had perfect gear the game would be dull as ****. It's also more rewarding when you do get an amazing item.

Edit : also I'm going to spend a few hours Saturday morning updating the OP for anyone who isn't familiar with what's ahead and what's here.

If anyone has anything they think should be added just holla il will check it out :) cheers.

Last edited:
Why strongly lol :)

How about the stamina blueprint?

Cheers

I'm saving my DZ funds for after the patch. No doubt there will be lots of good stuff at the new higher level for sale.

Week 1 of 1.2 they had the M1A and Aug blueprints and everybody missed out as they didn't come back until the last week before they got nerfed ! The blueprints may be of new guns. I'll let youtube try them out and tell me which ones are worth buying :D

I'm saving my DZ funds for after the patch. No doubt there will be lots of good stuff at the new higher level for sale.

Week 1 of 1.2 they had the M1A and Aug blueprints and everybody missed out as they didn't come back until the last week before they got nerfed ! The blueprints may be of new guns. I'll let youtube try them out and tell me which ones are worth buying :D

Im doing the same, saving all credits etc for after the patch and just farming the DZ to get my DZ rank to 75 (on 57 atm).

Last edited:
Because making it difficult makes it fun, if we all already had perfect gear the game would be dull as ****. It's also more rewarding when you do get an amazing item.

Edit : also I'm going to spend a few hours Saturday morning updating the OP for anyone who isn't familiar with what's ahead and what's here.

If anyone has anything they think should be added just holla il will check it out :) cheers.

I would recommend adding in the OCUK discord link so more people are aware. Quite a lot of people are only finding out about it via word of mouth.

I was thinking of putting mine on there as well for extra space if we get more players but will hold out and see how many people are playing after the patch.

Definitely discord link - that's the key for matchmaking into groups.

New players feel turned off by some of the higher level chat in the forum but don't realise that we are all friendly and happy to help out all levels.

Definitely discord link - that's the key for matchmaking into groups.

New players feel turned off by some of the higher level chat in the forum but don't realise that we are all friendly and happy to help out all levels.

Discord is where it is at, if i did not install Discord I would probably only played 10 hours of this game.

I reached rank 80 last night. I'm officially ready :D

This! The same here! Collecting DZ funds and green and yellow caches (thanks Hamish for confirmation they may hold new stuff). It's not going well; 1 green and 2 yellows last night lol. Didn't think of the greens never holding 268s, bit useless - the same for yellows not holding 229s?

Level 33 mods (I suspect 34 for some reason) would be fantastic! Cost me an arm and a leg though. Stamina and firearms only this time.

You may want to rank up to 91 since 90s exist as well, you never know!

Gamble, underground definitely has a new currency, directive intel.

This! The same here! Collecting DZ funds and green and yellow caches (thanks Hamish for confirmation they may hold new stuff). It's not going well; 1 green and 2 yellows last night lol. Didn't think of the greens never holding 268s, bit useless - the same for yellows not holding 229s?

Level 33 mods (I suspect 34 for some reason) would be fantastic! Cost me an arm and a leg though. Stamina and firearms only this time.

You may want to rank up to 91 since 90s exist as well, you never know!

Gamble, underground definitely has a new currency, directive intel.

That's correct, they will be 240 and 204 max, but would still be a good kickstart to the new gear to see what its all about (pending how hard it is/easy to get the new gear)

Im not too bothered, if I get caches, will keep them anyway.

Is that 100% confirmed regarding the intel? Damn, I thought they said it was normal intel. Ah well, no bother, thanks - sort of makes sense to split it up.

So who is going to be about tonight for DZ farming? :)

Last edited:
In game now if anyone wants to jump onboard, up for anything. Just about given up on getting any decent gear, will just make do until the new stuff is available.

Same here. I'm just gonna stash my good **** and stick with my Strikers/Pred combo (which is pretty good with the BoO Aug tbh) until the new stuff hits :)

New Progression System
“Underground” also introduces a new progression system based on Underground XP, a new currency called “Directive Intel” and new loot (exclusive gear, blueprints and Underground Caches which are similar to Sealed Caches).

The new Underground Experience will give you access to Directives and award you with the right to purchase exclusive gear and blueprints in the Tactical Operation Center.
Game Director Gilles Matouba, Reflections
Like for Directives, also the new aforementioned currency “Directive Intel” is gained through killing enemies in the Underground and completing Operations of any difficulty.

The higher your rank in this progression system, the more Directives can be added to your Operation by spending previously gained “Directive Intel”.

In short you will have more options to configure your mission. You decide how far you will go and how difficult the mission should be. The greater the challenge, the greater the rewards!

https://division.zone/2016/06/17/e3-2016-recap-the-division-underground-dlc/

Last edited:
That's correct, they will be 240 and 204 max, but would still be a good kickstart to the new gear to see what its all about (pending how hard it is/easy to get the new gear)

Is that 100% confirmed regarding the intel? Damn, I thought they said it was normal intel. Ah well, no bother, thanks - sort of makes sense to split it up.

So who is going to be about tonight for DZ farming? :)[/QUOT

New Progression System
“Underground” also introduces a new progression system based on Underground XP, a new currency called “Directive Intel” and new loot (exclusive gear, blueprints and Underground Caches which are similar to Sealed Caches).

The new Underground Experience will give you access to Directives and award you with the right to purchase exclusive gear and blueprints in the Tactical Operation Center.
Game Director Gilles Matouba, Reflections
Like for Directives, also the new aforementioned currency “Directive Intel” is gained through killing enemies in the Underground and completing Operations of any difficulty.

The higher your rank in this progression system, the more Directives can be added to your Operation by spending previously gained “Directive Intel”.

In short you will have more options to configure your mission. You decide how far you will go and how difficult the mission should be. The greater the challenge, the greater the rewards!

https://division.zone/2016/06/17/e3-2016-recap-the-division-underground-dlc/

I was just wondering; given that they are nerfing certain sets, can we assume that they won't be introducing higher level versions of the pre-exisiting 240 gear? On another note, I got a sweet taste of vengeance last night. Two rogues kept on killing people at the DZ1 East extraction point and stealing their items. I watched this for a moment before loading my Aug with explosive rounds and rushing them, killing them both. I felt like The Punisher.

Im not too bothered, if I get caches, will keep them anyway.

So who is going to be about tonight for DZ farming? :)

Count me in if there are any spaces mate. I'm level 72 now and could do with hitting 75 before next week.

I was just wondering; given that they are nerfing certain sets, can we assume that they won't be introducing higher level versions of the pre-exisiting 240 gear? On another note, I got a sweet taste of vengeance last night. Two rogues kept on killing people at the DZ1 East extraction point and stealing their items. I watched this for a moment before loading my Aug with explosive rounds and rushing them, killing them both. I felt like The Punisher.

LOL good job :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom