The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Nice, thanks :)

Shall hold of on the season pass/DLC to see what others think first then, that and I wouldn't be surprised if the price drops to entice people back to the game given the % of their player base that they have lost already :p

It is already £20 so I don't see it dropping any further tbh. They may well do a sale on the Ubisoft store but it wont bring it down below that IMO.

Price is from CDKeys etc

Caporegime
It is already £20 so I don't see it dropping any further tbh. They may well do a sale on the Ubisoft store but it wont bring it down below that IMO.

Price is from CDKeys etc

Yeah probably won't budge but if they don't see a surge in their player base tomorrow, I don't think they really have much choice but to drop the price a bit.

Soldato
Nice, thanks :)

Shall hold of on the season pass/DLC to see what others think first then, that and I wouldn't be surprised if the price drops to entice people back to the game given the % of their player base that they have lost already :p

i got mine from cdkeys yesterday for 19.99 and no issues with it at all :D

Underboss
Surprised you didn't uninstall after that :D :p
Nah wasn't ragey just annoyed, I was too slow popping my sticky flash as I was fumbling around mashing keys. I need to sort out my binds pronto.

Yeah probably won't budge but if they don't see a surge in their player base tomorrow, I don't think they really have much choice but to drop the price a bit.

It's £20, stop being tight...again! I'm going to sort it out on Tuesday after work, we need better gear if we do FL CM again, and I need those new gear sets to try and sort out a decent build.

Soldato
If you have 100 UBi/uplay reward credits (unlocked with achievements) you can get a 20% off code for their uplay store.

e: they have it for £29 so not that good anyway..

Associate
Surely the extra damage you get from the Pulse will differ, depending on your DPS.
Was wondering, when in a group, if one member uses Pulse and another uses Smart Cover, does the damage stack. Or will one negate the other?

Ah yes it certainly does in my case and the one Gamble mentioned. I don't have the numbers enabled for shots so I couldn't see, that's what you meant of course. I wonder of the pulse stacks with the precision talent...? Doubtful since they rely both on the same pulse.

Last edited:
Soldato
If you have 100 UBi/uplay reward credits (unlocked with achievements) you can get a 20% off code for their uplay store.

e: they have it for £29 so not that good anyway..

last time i checked on there it was 29.99 :( haven't checked recently.

think it may have dropped to 25.99 or something

Caporegime
Nah wasn't ragey just annoyed, I was too slow popping my sticky flash as I was fumbling around mashing keys. I need to sort out my binds pronto.

It's £20, stop being tight...again! I'm going to sort it out on Tuesday after work, we need better gear if we do FL CM again, and I need those new gear sets to try and sort out a decent build.

TBH, we shouldn't have gone for the revives, it was crazy doing that when we had 3/4 shotgunners right on us. We should have also probably changed one of our skills to shock turrets for that part.

You and flash really need to get your skill up, 5k is far too low even with twirly as the tank tactician build. As twirly said last night, sacrifice your DPS figure and not toughness. No point worrying about what the DPS figure says, too much effects the figure and isn't giving you a proper representation of the damage you are doing i.e. accuracy weapon mods and things like magazine size etc. (iirc, come tomorrow, it is going to be better using magazines with more damage anyway)

Every penny counts!!!!!! :D

Don't mind paying £20, just I will be annoyed if I get it and then the price drops by £5-10 in a day or 2! :p

Yup if I buy it, it will be from cdkeys.

Associate
i need to roll some more lvl 32 stamina mods, happy to sacrifice some damage for some more health..

I've got more than 350k toughness and over 200k DPS, I'd love to be the support player to be honest but I need to get out of the habit of deconstructing all new gear I get, had 2 decent Tacticians gear and got rid :(

Soldato
i need to roll some more lvl 32 stamina mods, happy to sacrifice some damage for some more health..

this is what i had to do. i had 189K dps and 150K toughness when 1.2 first came out and i was being killed far too easily.

so i dropped down to 160K by changing items i picked up and got 256k toughness.

on my chest i had two mod slots, re reolled one to armor which then game me 310K toughness i then put a stamina in my slot and now have 322K.

last night i got a new knee pads (HE so not set item) which then gave me 353K toughness. this helps a lot when it comes to doing FL and CS on hard. i have even managed FL on challenging with randoms and survived, CS on challenging was a no go lol

Caporegime
How can you say it will be worth the £20+ price tag when none of us have any clue on how good the last couple of DLC packs will be :confused: Not to mention we still don't know how good tomorrows dlc pack will be :D

Look at what happened with bf 3 and 4 premium ;) Do you think we got our moneys worth from it? :D

That is why I hate things like season pass/premium, you are blindly paying developers for something that you have no idea on what the quality will be like, not to mention, they could **** the game up with some stupid decision to make it even more grindy and who knows, the last couple of DLC packs could just be like falcon lost, stuck between 4 walls with waves of enemies or some other lame game mode. All very well having the PR team make amazing looking trailers but come to the game play, it is poop *cough* BF 3/4 DLC *cough*. Don't think there has been one game where season pass has been worth it, at least for me anyway....

Ah I thought you had 5k as well Josh. 20k is the minimum you want imo.

400k toughness is definitely the minimum you want as well, at least for challenge incursions and DZ 5/6 anyway.

Last edited:
Associate
How can you say it will be worth the £20+ price tag when none of us have any clue on how good the last couple of DLC packs will be :confused: Not to mention we still don't know how good tomorrows dlc pack will be :D

Look at what happened with bf 3 and 4 premium ;) Do you think we got our moneys worth from it? :D

That is why I hate things like season pass/premium, you are blindly paying developers for something that you have no idea on what the quality will be like, not to mention, they could **** the game up with some stupid decision to make it even more grindy and who knows, the last couple of DLC packs could just be like falcon lost, stuck between 4 walls with waves of enemies or some other lame game mode. All very well having the PR team make amazing looking trailers but come to the game play, it is poop *cough* BF 3/4 DLC *cough*. Don't think there has been one game where season pass has been worth it, at least for me anyway....

Ah I thought you had 5k as well Josh. 20k is the minimum you want imo.

400k toughness is definitely the minimum you want as well, at least for challenge incursions and DZ 5/6 anyway.

Because I am magic, trust in me Nexus :p

We hate FL yet we still play it? Even if the rest of the incursions are poor, we will still do them due to being able to get new 240 gear weekly, and you won't if you don't get the season pass. I think it'll be better in the long run to get it, that's why I am anyway.

We still played Battlefield DLC, just didn't as much because some people were too poor to buy Premium, no names *cough Stulid cough* :p

Yeah I'm going to need to up my skill, will just sacrifice DPS and go as the support player I think, idea of Sticky Bomb killing people really appeals to me :D

Soldato
What is everyone's plan for patch?

so far i have 160K DPS and 353K toughness, i have 3 x strikers sets, tech vest and the rest are yellows. i was going to go for the sentry sets but with the nerf i dont think its worth it anymore.

armor mit is at 73.2% so near the 75% cap, still rocking my 182 SMG so thinking this would be the best place to start and replace my primary gun with one from the patch tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom