The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The only issue i have with the UI is if i deconstruct a number of items in a row the bit that tells you after what you get is stuck on the screen and cannot press space bar or enter to clear it so up the top right if i change to pouches or another screen it clears it so i can continue on

Soldato
I use Battle Buddy and it's why I always want to revive people but I get ignored half the time anyway :D:(

The 50% damage reduction for 10 seconds affects the whole group and not just the person I revive so when surrounded by shotgunners in the pit I can take some damage whilst those who are running dps can quickly take them down. By the time the downed agent is revived instant incomming damage reduction for everyone.

I was saving my ultimate for round 15, I should have used it.

Battle buddy is amazing!

Yes they'll inform us tonight :) I will going for a different type of gear regardless, been doing the same thing the entire endgame and welcome a change. They better not have fixed lone stars ammo thingy!

@ the usual group I play with: are we all in agreement that we won't do underground at anything less than challanging and with as much directives as possible?

I'll need a vendor reset video / list tomorrow ASAP.

YES! Epic win!

Considering I will be online right from server uptime tomorrow, I will try and log exactly how everything works and will try and unlock as much for the group as quickly as I can so we can fully get stuck in!!

Just need to check tonight who will be online so I don't have to get stuck with randoms all day.

In regards to vendor reset, I will do that also or at least find a reddit post outlining(One user always does it)

I'm not use to online Shooters (normally don't like them due to idiots ruining games) is the division Worth buying

This is very fun!!! And with the new patch, I think the majority of this game will be based towards PVE as a group which will be awesome.

PVP wise for this game, it can be fun also, but there is a current meta that makes certain players very hard to kill so rogue groups can steamroll servers.

Overall - I love it, cant stop playing it, wont stop playing for a long time!

Last edited:
Associate
Plan for tomorrow: get kids to school,gym,then buy 6 bags of snacks,drinks,tell wife i got injury in gym so cant do any house work,then after 1.3 released and online start dying in Underground,rage quit

I like your style !!! ;)
my plan drop kids off at school go to shop for snacks and play till i drop ( wifes on a 12hr shift lol ;) she will never know )

Last edited:
Associate
Actually, who all is going to be online tomorrow when the servers go up?

Normally it is about 10am yeah?

Servers sould be around 10.40ish+- ,as this is quite a bit update and we will need to do some download as well i guess.
Will be on from 9.40ish after kids journey to school and snack shopping :cool:

Associate
YES! Epic win!

Considering I will be online right from server uptime tomorrow, I will try and log exactly how everything works and will try and unlock as much for the group as quickly as I can so we can fully get stuck in!!

Just need to check tonight who will be online so I don't have to get stuck with randoms all day.

In regards to vendor reset, I will do that also or at least find a reddit post outlining(One user always does it)

Ta mate :) It's my understanding you need to do regular underground encounters to gather Directive Intel, which you in turn use to unlock Directives (modifiers). Each Directive costs 1 DI. This from someone who played for hours at E3, YouTuber named Boomslangg.

I'd like to know how you get Underground caches out - I'm thinking you just collect them and they go straight to your stash.

There's a chance I can get tomorrow afternoon off, but I won't know until tomorrow.

FYI: You can do Underground solo as it scales, which is better than with randoms sometimes :)

As for the vendor's list; I'm hoping for one that shows all the vendors; I will be shopping! On the list are some of the new weapons in 229 (if available), new gear mods (if they exist). Can't get 268 gear yet; need U-Rank 40.

Last edited:
Soldato
me from 1015 (ish ) or before :D school run is ( kids dropped off at 8:35/44 am) then quick shop then back for servers to go live !

Servers sould be around 10.40ish+- ,as this is quite a bit update and we will need to do some download as well i guess.
Will be on from 9.40ish after kids journey to school and snack shopping :cool:

I'll be on from when the servers go up, but may have to nip off occasionally (so no important missions til 2 and I'll close)

Awesome! :) I will sit in the OCUK general discord channel around that time as not everyone has the OCUK division specific one yet

Ta mate :) It's my understanding you need to do regular underground encounters to gather Directive Intel, which you in turn use to unlock Directives (modifiers). Each Directive costs 1 DI. This from someone who played for hours at E3, YouTuber named Boomslangg.

There's a chance I can get tomorrow afternoon off, but I won't know until tomorrow.

FYI: You can do Underground solo as it scales, which is better than with randoms sometimes :)

As for the vendor's list; I'm hoping for one that shows all the vendors; I will be shopping!

Ah very good! So basically I need to collect as much directive intel as possible during tomorrow day so we can run a lot of underground :) Thanks for letting me know that.

And I forgot about the solo scaling!!! Fantastic.

Will check out that guys youtube channel later to get a grasp also.

Associate
Ah very good! So basically I need to collect as much directive intel as possible during tomorrow day so we can run a lot of underground :) Thanks for letting me know that.

And I forgot about the solo scaling!!! Fantastic.

Will check out that guys youtube channel later to get a grasp also.

~ I edited my previous post (after the vendor bit). ~

Yes, that's right. Even if you played on hard solo or whatever you'd get DI. The video you want is this one:

Associate
What i really like about 1.3 is that you can do solo - no more waiting for group spot or when you on in stupid hours (i like play Div in mornings for some strange reason)
Sure more fun in group,but now i can do something while waiting for others to get online.
So - div tech to mats - bust? :(
They should do something with tools tho - they needed in nearly every craft thing

Soldato
~ I edited my previous post (after the vendor bit). ~

Yes, that's right. Even if you played on hard solo or whatever you'd get DI. The video you want is this one:

Thanks F34R - I will try find one tomorrow then covering the lot :)

What i really like about 1.3 is that you can do solo - no more waiting for group spot or when you on in stupid hours (i like play Div in mornings for some strange reason)
Sure more fun in group,but now i can do something while waiting for others to get online.
So - div tech to mats - bust? :(
They should do something with tools tho - they needed in nearly every craft thing

I had started to play in the morning as well between 5am and 7:30am, but have resumed it this morning again.

In the mornings I don't do DZ though, I just match make for missions or HM CS for some mindless fun which I think will be even more fun now that some of the BEST missions are getting challenge mode!! Queens tunnel for example, I cant wait to try that, will be immense.

And for the tools, I agree! They should give tools via deconstruction for all bits and pieces that require them to make.

Div tech - mats...I don't know if its bust yet but there has been no official statement on it yet I believe. Just some random forum member claiming he got this info off a dev.

Caporegime
I'm off from tomorrow for three days! Away tomorrow morning until about 12 then out on Wednesday night for my boys birthday (TGI Fridays. Mm. Jack Daniel ribs! So good!) but other than that I'm available.

Associate
Gamble & Twirly, what time will you guys on to take a round in the head? How about 17:30 (UK) so before the special report starts? It'll take <5 mins anyway. I'll just do the testing and then I'm off again doing something else :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Gamble & Twirly, what time will you guys on to take a round in the head? How about 17:30 (UK) so before the special report starts? It'll take <5 mins anyway. I'll just do the testing and then I'm off again doing something else :)

I cant get on at 17:30, finish at 17:00 then got shopping to do.

Don't worry about shooting me haha! Just shoot Twirly! :p Will be interesting to see what happens with EDR.

I will drop you a message anyway when I am on, don't worry about coming on ig you have other plans though

I'm off from tomorrow for three days! Away tomorrow morning until about 12 then out on Wednesday night for my boys birthday (TGI Fridays. Mm. Jack Daniel ribs! So good!) but other than that I'm available.

Nice one!

Associate
200wfm9.jpg

“My stomach is messed up.”

34pifdj.jpg

“I was working.”
“I just couldn’t sleep and I didn’t want to wake you up with my tossing and turning.”
"I Can Do This Work From Home" (this one is Gambles favorite) :D
"I'm Doing Important Field Research"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom