The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
"I Can Do This Work From Home" (this one is Gambles favorite) :D

hahaha!!! I worked from home quite a lot over 1.2 :p :p

Excellent Twirly! Bring someone with you in case you need a revive, would be a shame to lose money.

@ Gamble: I'll leave Uplay on so send me a msg whenever you're able to and I'll see if I can come on :) Would like to try this at your other build.

Ok man :)

Associate
Hmm I wonder if I'll leave my PC on. 1.2 was downloaded and installed <15-20 mins.

Has everyone seen that X-45 pistol Boomslangg had in his new weapons video (where he also mentions the devs said more weapons than shown are coming with 1.3)? Modded it gave him 200K DPS. I want that pistol (knowing my RNG about 20 will drop tomorrow lol); very handy to have such a powerful back-up!

Last edited:
Associate
"You can now convert three High-End Division Tech to one of any High-End crafting material." CLAP CLAP CLAP :)

DeadEYE – Dictate long-range engagements with powerful critical strikes or accurate headshots.
AlphaBridge – Take advantage of all your equipped weapon talents with this powerful set.

This is in patch notes,not much tho

Associate
"You can now convert three High-End Division Tech to one of any High-End crafting material."

Ooooh.

"Every gear piece now has a set number of mod slots that can’t be recalibrated."

Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom