The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
And you.... :p

Yeah for swbf I did in the end.... but certainly not at the time I got it! Stopped playing it after 2-3 days iirc :p I would play it more often now that the issues have been fixed/changed but game is pretty dead and none of you play it now!

Enough about that, we've decided that Tony is to blame :p

I'd play it but the speed of my internet means it would take until Battlefront 2 is released to reinstall, so it's a no go :p

Associate
Holsters always have 3 attributes! Hallelujah

About bloody time :D

"You can now convert three High-End Division Tech to one of any High-End crafting material."

Ooooh.

"Every gear piece now has a set number of mod slots that can’t be recalibrated."

Interesting.

Nice, finally have use for my 999 div tech.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Added the 1.3 Patch notes to OP :)

Just wanted to say thanks for all the time and effort you're putting in, thumbs up!

@ Gamble: yeah she's a keeper alright!

~ I am currently in-game but not playing; just trying to get special ammo back every once in a while (how long does it take the box to re-spawn?), so don't join on me please ~

Last edited:
Associate
AlphaBridge (Solo/Survival) (available to everyone, for free)

Set Bonus (2):
+2 Medkit Capacity
•Set Bonus (3):
+100% Health Regen
•Set Bonus (4):
Talent | AlphaBridge
If your Primary and Secondary Weapon is of the same category, they both gain all of the unique active talents.

========== DLC only sets:

Reclaimer (Support)

Set Bonus (2):
+100% Support Station healing speed
•Set Bonus (3):
+50% Consumables Duration
•Set Bonus (4):
Talent | Reclaimer
Consumables and special ammo used now apply to the whole group and are not consumed on use.

B.L.I.N.D. (Hybrid/Darkness)

Set Bonus (2):
+20.0% Pulse critical hit damage
•Set Bonus (3):
+100% Blind/Deaf Resistance
•Set Bonus (4):
Talent | B.L.I.N.D. System
Killing a target creates a flashbang effect at that position.

•DeadEYE (Sniper)

Set Bonus (2):
+20% Marksman Rifle Critical Hit Damage
•Set Bonus (3):
+40.0% Initial Bullet Stability
•Set Bonus (4):
Talent | DeadEYE
While not scoped critical hit chance on marksman rifles is increased to 100% (pers. comm. = 60% crit CHC?), but headshot damage bonus is removed.

FireCrest (DPS/Offensive)

Set Bonus (2):
+3 Incendiary Bullets Capacity
•Set Bonus (3):
+100% Reload Speed
•Set Bonus (4):
Talent | FireCrest
Killing a burning target grants incendiary bullets for 10 seconds.

==========

Argh! B.L.I.N.D. 2 pcs bonus has been lowered by 80%:

Set Bonus (2):
+20.0% Pulse critical hit damage (was 100% @ E3)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Bloody season pass has gone right up, cheapest is £24, it was £18.90 a couple of days ago!

Just wait a couple of days.

When they see that people haven't come back or came back and went again then they'll drop the price :p

Or.... if loads of people come back and they stay, it might even go further up!

Personally I am not paying more than £20, I paid £25 for the main game so no way is DLC getting the same amount of money.

What about VPN work arounds???

Associate
Just wait a couple of days.

When they see that people haven't come back or came back and went again then they'll drop the price :p

Or.... if loads of people come back and they stay, it might even go further up!

Personally I am not paying more than £20, I paid £25 for the main game so no way is DLC getting the same amount.

What about VPN work arounds???

I wanted to pay a max of £20, but then again, I want to play the new DLC tomorrow :p

Associate
100% would have been ridiculously OP

Of course, that's why it was such fun! But even 30-40% would've been better. Still going to go after this one! The idea was to wait until U-Rank 40 and get 268s but seeing as my gear is now nullified I might as well see if I can get 240s until then and have the better build as compared to now....thoughts anyone as to running an in-between build?

Very good patch, dead happy here :) Only things I'm disliking is the missing Blind rifle (only temp though) and the M700. - oh and that my gear is ***** now lol (S&S)

Last edited:
Soldato
Post a screenie of your build tony, with no mods in the gear slots.

will do in about an hour, gotta cook dinner. Will take everything out my mod slots and take pic

Here we go Nexus, guys...all mods out. Please help. Oh and I just bought the season pass, I need help lol.

27841121282_01af3028cb_b.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom