The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
showstopper and SVD is a must for me
oh,and some weights on keyboard with some moving parts,so i can keep empty DZ server overnight RADEON :p

Associate
think he's been looking at to many numbers in TD Idleman lol...1280 is the maximum width isn't it?

LOL that's true, too many numbers floating through my field of vision!

New content looks super fun, incursion looks tricky even in hard mode and not showing the final boss..

I'm just glad they fixed that upside-down moon; was doing my head in that! Stuff of nightmares!

Just got myself a 980ti!

Can't wait for decent frame rates, it'll be like a new game :p

30 fps on DZ6 rooftop extraction was painful

Then I have to disappoint you; Ti Classy here and still 30 FPS on that rooftop... Remind me to let you know what a 1080 SC will do there. IT's the game rather than the card buddy :/

Last edited:
Caporegime
I crumbled when Tony went on about getting SW:BF, of course I have no will power :p

True that :D You 2 are the ultimate EA bum boys! :p

Here we go Nexus, guys...all mods out. Please help. Oh and I just bought the season pass, I need help lol.

27841121282_01af3028cb_b.jpg

Weak!!!!!!!!! :p Queue chippy crumbling and then Josh and then me..... :o

- configure that mod slot on your holster to armour
- I would change the electronics gloves to stamina or change your gear about to get 3 main stamina gear and 2 firearms gear and just use mods to bring your skill power/electronics up
- if possible get a back pack with more armour too or configure one of the major attributes to armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom