The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the patch notes -

"Reduced the Phoenix Credit costs of 204 High-End and 240 Gear Set items and blueprints."

Since when could we buy 240 gear from the BoO vendor?

Alphabridge sounds interesting.

Imagine 2 SMG or ARs with:

Brutal
Deadly
Destructive
Predatory
Responsive
Swift

All at the same time...

I'll be in your group then. You forgot Fierce :p

I don't think that's how it works is it?

Yes it does actually, as long as you have the talents unlocked :)

==========

Is there a place to watch the full stream in decent quality? Even at high on Twitch it's horrible ha ha

Last edited:
From the patch notes -

"Reduced the Phoenix Credit costs of 204 High-End and 240 Gear Set items and blueprints."

Since when could we buy 240 gear from the BoO vendor?

We can from tomorrow, it will basically be the new 214bp

I am very glad they don't seem to be selling highest gs gear at vendors.

Here we go Nexus, guys...all mods out. Please help. Oh and I just bought the season pass, I need help lol.

27841121282_01af3028cb_b.jpg

Armour is currently at 4132, you want at least another 1000 on top of that to be close to the 75% - that will build up a lot of toughness real quick.

Could be a start.

We can from tomorrow, it will basically be the new 214bp

I am very glad they don't seem to be selling highest gs gear at vendors.

Are you sure they are not for sale to ranked out players? I didn't see any but then again Gabe didn't show much at the vendors. If not I'm actually saddened by it; not all pieces need to be for sale but at least some would be good to have, I feel.

Are you sure they are not for sale to ranked out players? I didn't see any but then again Gabe didn't show much at the vendors. If not I'm actually saddened by it; not all pieces need to be for sale but at least some would be good to have, I feel.

It will be like now, bits and pieces of 240 will be on sale from different vendors, but not a full set probably.

When 1.1 first came out you could only get kneepad and mask BPs from the BoO vendor.

It will be like now, bits and pieces of 240 will be on sale from different vendors, but not a full set probably.

When 1.1 first came out you could only get kneepad and mask BPs from the BoO vendor.

Aw... :( most likely yeah :)

Where can I get the Showstopper? Please don't say Dragon's Nest only (my drop luck is awful as you know ha ha ha)?

Howso?

I missed the stream.

Probably means that they are aware of it and will include some fixes in the next patch. But I am guessing, I only stuck around for the juicy info :)

Essentially, while they are monitoring things it should become less of an issue. Stickies are not being buffed with the patch (so capped) but with the new higher power GS gear it should be easier to kill them.

I reckon at 228 you will be getting only 240s and 268s, otherwise what's the point of scaling?

From drops for sure, but it's my understanding that you won't get them from caches? I might have misunderstood that completely - I hope so!

====

Dragon's Nest: it seems that if you haven't invested in 2 pcs FM you can get in trouble - and its 50% is stretching it by the looks of it. All in all a nice looking incursion with my favourite enemies *broad smile*

====

I wonder if you equip the paramedic and then 2 piece Alpha you can get 9 med kits? :)

Last edited:

I really hope it is the gs down from max available to buy. It is already too easy to get 240's imo.

Just rank HM CS for an hour with 5 minute runs with def/twirly/richies. Got so much junk but that was the aim - to sell it all :)

Well F34R I'm glad I kept hold of my FM gear then, I have plenty of 240's to use!! I just haven't so far, but it'll come in nice and useful for sure with DN ;)

I just sold the Nomad and Lone Star crap :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom