The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. Was the g36 from a drop, crafted or bought? Can the talents on it be recalibrated?

Underground cache. Yes, can be recalibrated. Got a Military one drop with even higher DMG on it but crap talents.

They nerfed DZ drops soon after the 1.2 release because it was apparently too generous, suppose they could do it again if people areg earing up too quickly.

That's what I meant and am fearing.

that was only speculation though as far as i know. someone datamined some drop rates but these could have easily been overridden at massive server side.

considering they keep banging on about drops being generous i think it's probably just one of those rumours where everyone has gotten good gear and progressively saw nothing to improve on.

I sent a text to my significant other earlier, to ask her to start the download going in preparation for a night of uninterrupted Underground gaming. After explaining my activities were legal and that Underground was simply a reference to a title, she agreed. Yay, love..

I sent a text to my significant other earlier, to ask her to start the download going in preparation for a night of uninterrupted Underground gaming. After explaining my activities were legal and that Underground was simply a reference to a title, she agreed. Yay, love..

LOL, i left my PC on this morning, was done in 15 mins :D

sounds like she thought you was referring to the black market lol

Last edited:

:D :D
at least yours agreed,mine not even touching pc's :(

I don't have the "Secure Quarantine Center" side mission so can't access the Underground. Do you need to have completed all of the other missions (and be level 30 etc.) before this side mission is there or something?

I don't have the "Secure Quarantine Center" side mission so can't access the Underground. Do you need to have completed all of the other missions (and be level 30 etc.) before this side mission is there or something?

I would have thought you needed to be level 30 as the gear that drops you cant use till then

I haven't checked anything yet as i'm stuck at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom