The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been stuck in the underground for nearly 5 hours now.

If I try and start a mission at the train nothing happens, either solo or in a group.

If I try to exit through the lift delta error, then another 15-20 mins of delta errors till it loads me back in.

Waste of a day off!

After 2 Delta errors I got in, done the "tutorial" mission and the first underground mission.

Changes look very good. I'm going to keep logged in and in game now, can see a wave of people trying to get on nowish so at least I can save my spot!

Agreed, really liking it. Has a good flow and the different dynamics to the missions will mean it has a fair amount of longevity. And you can get good loot and won't get ganked by roaming squads of 14 year olds ;)

DQcEMEAh.png.jpg

Lets see if they can keep the players for a bit longer this time :p Still, not exactly impressive considering the peak was 100+k at launch. I can see a price drop coming soon....

And yeah by the looks of it, the servers are going to get even more fubar'd within the next few hours.

Nex - its not really that bad really,seen worse,if you like game - you will like UG,simple as that.Who knows - maybe im opening that one stash with your 229 SVD :p (SVD is actually very nice)

Last edited:
Nope, all about principles.

Like I said earlier, I hate being taken for a mug when it comes to season pass/premium and pre-order crap, season pass is no different to pre-ordering games, you are paying for content that you have no idea on what the quality etc. will be like. Just because people have no standards and like to bend over for companies worth millions doesn't mean I do as well :p

I probably will get it in the end as I like the game enough but I hate season pass crap, just look at all the issues some are having and chances are server issues are just going to get worse, yes it will get fixed but this shouldn't happen given that the closed and open beta was to optimise/test servers, not to mention, the game has been out for 3-4 months ad already had 2 content drops amongst other patches so things like this should be pretty rare.

Any hints on the Delta error and how to avoid it? I've been trying for the last hour and a half :(

Case in point.

Why pay for a privilege when this is happening?

Nope, all about principles.

Like I said earlier, I hate being taken for a mug when it comes to season pass/premium and pre-order crap, season pass is no different to pre-ordering games, you are paying for content that you have no idea on what the quality etc. will be like. Just because people have no standards and like to bend over for companies worth millions doesn't mean I do as well :p

I probably will get it in the end as I like the game enough but I hate season pass crap, just look at all the issues some are having and chances are server issues are just going to get worse, yes it will get fixed but this shouldn't happen given that the closed and open beta was to optimise/test servers, not to mention, the game has been out for 3-4 months ad already had 2 content drops amongst other patches so things like this should be pretty rare.

Case in point.

Why pay for a privilege when this is happening?

BUT....BUT....BUT you'll be bored not playing with is, we are the regulars, one in, all in, one out all out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom