The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when the servers come back up, 1 more UG run will get me to rank 15 which means I will unlock the reload directive where you lose bullets for reloading before the mag is empty.

I am actually going to unbind the "R" key for it lol

Today I picked up 4 pieces of Firecrest which initially I didn't think much of. However I've now recalibrated and I'm running 200k DPS with the 229 G36 I picked up and 475k Toughness. Firecrest seems OK, but I run out of incendiary bullets and grenades but will keep running it until I get something better.

How are people managing to loot so much of the new gear? All I've got so far during my time reaching level 8, is yellow 182 junk weapons (pistols mainly) and one pair of teal gloves that had LMG damage.

How are people managing to loot so much of the new gear? All I've got so far during my time reaching level 8, is yellow 182 junk weapons (pistols mainly) and one pair of teal gloves that had LMG damage.

i reached lvl6 and managed two 268 firecrest items and 3 or 4 229 weapons

edit: just checked, 268 blind gloves and 2x 268 firecrest holsters. A 229 G36 and a 229 x-45 pistol

Last edited:
Today I picked up 4 pieces of Firecrest which initially I didn't think much of. However I've now recalibrated and I'm running 200k DPS with the 229 G36 I picked up and 475k Toughness. Firecrest seems OK, but I run out of incendiary bullets and grenades but will keep running it until I get something better.

I got 3 FC pieces so thought I would see what they are like. the 100% reload speed coupled with the "Swift" talent on my Vector = reloads almost instant haha :D :D

Got very lucky with 229 and 268 tonight.

GS is 240 and running 215/380/20 at the moment but need to farm more.

229 G36C (215k), 229 PP19 (155k), 229 X45 (126k)

Somewhat lucky with drops, quite a few 229 weapons and a couple of 268 gear (one that wasn't really any better than what I had though)

My build now:

CxGHnRch.png.jpg

Got 2x229 G36, 1x229 pistol EDIT: oh and 2-3 229 pp19

Also got a yellow 182 holster better than my green 214 :o

Last edited:
drops are really starting to **** me off now. Spent 4 days farming CS, all today farming the UG, up to lvl 11 now, not one 240 drop, and still not able to get any better gear score to improve my lousy 200k toughness. I've got scavenging on 100%, I equip all my best gear when opening my Underground caches, still **** all drops of any note. Yet Josh comes in and the first 3 or 4 Caches he opens gets 268 gear from all of them.

Well slowly getting there. Dropped my nearly toughness by 100k to get some more dps.
Really need thosemod blueprints from the DZ but not a dz person sadly

Still rocking 2 214 items rest 240 and 204 weapons.
Still at 75% mitigation
V3oimAD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom