The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has grown to in to a sizeable and busy beast. For the sake of forum performance, this one will be being closed to make way for a new one.

The opening post is particularly good here, do you want to make another one Harry5522?

I think the opening post is really good, just needs a little refining. A lot of the stuff could be put into spoilers and categorized, thus reducing the size and the length of time it takes to scroll through it.

Cool, shall be on about 7/7.30.

Want to get the HVT's done before they reset tomorrow or on Friday I think it is??? But need someone who has intel to do it, I only got 37 iirc.

In my failure to find a better weapon, I'm starting to wonder if I should re-calibrate my 204 Aug by changing meticulous to deadly. That would mean I'd also have 60% crit chance still.

In my failure to find a better weapon, I'm starting to wonder if I should re-calibrate my 204 Aug by changing meticulous to deadly. That would mean I'd also have 60% crit chance still.

I would wait, I got the G36 Enhance and its 229! it replaced my 182 SMG and a 50K DPS increase :D

I will be on at 8pm!

Are there other peeps here who can/want do some FC on heroic and older missions?
Since same players always doing it in same somewhat closed group,dont want lag behind,but sadly cant do some things alone or some players cant do harder missions/incursions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom