The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone getting 268 but me, awesome. Well done though mate, I know how desperate you were for something.

Some people really beginning to push my ****ing buttons today though, just pure ignorant *****s.

Everyone getting 268 but me, awesome. Well done though mate, I know how desperate you were for something.

Some people really beginning to push my ****ing buttons today though, just pure ignorant *****s.

Dude just ignore the NPCs in the BoO, they are pre programmed.

Don't take it personally :D

Just got binned. :D

lol :D

GET IN!!!

Thanks to Twirly, Gamble and Def completing FL on Heroic, finally some lovely loooootage

27365800094_21673471ec_b.jpg

Very nice, Saturday can't come fast enough :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!

Now re-roll that pistol damage to armour and see an even bigger jump in toughness ;)

Nah I advised him not to do any recalibration until he has the 240/268 gearsets he needs. Additionally any gearset calibration should be done using the trick to save some funds.

As soon as he gets a 268 strikers chest piece he can craft 2 additional stamina mods with armour and he will then most likely hit the 75% cap.

That pistol damage then can go towards whatever is available. Something to compliment his weapons would be put to better use.

His kneepads are pretty much a God roll too and tbh I would probably roll of the minor skill attribute which was support station healing speed because they were that good. Chasing extra 20 points on firearms is not worth it imo.

tTEbdjql.jpg

Is this game any good for single player ?

Like free roam respawning enemies?
Thanks.

Plenty to do solo, but much more fun (and better loot) in a group. As has been said in previous pages, the OcUK discord server (voice comms program) is your best bet for grouping up, always plenty happening that you can join in on.

If you've watched gameplay videos and like guns and loot and numbers, give it a go :)

This thread has grown to in to a sizeable and busy beast. For the sake of forum performance, this one will be being closed to make way for a new one.

The opening post is particularly good here, do you want to make another one Harry5522?

Looking forward to getting home in the early hours of morning. 2 weeks away and I'm itching to be back. May even start download before I go to bed so it's ready when I eventually wake up tomorrow afternoon :)

This thread has grown to in to a sizeable and busy beast. For the sake of forum performance, this one will be being closed to make way for a new one.

The opening post is particularly good here, do you want to make another one Harry5522?

Good timing I suppose, the new patch has injected some much needed life into it :)

I suppose twirly, personally I still think the extra armour would be worth it, he would see a pretty big increase in toughness and it means the mod slots can be used for something else like skill power, crit chance etc. instead of armour.

What time we on tonight then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom