*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Soldato
Not verbatim but the hint was extremely obvious (my above phrasing, however, wasn't :p ) I'm very happy they reworked HF! I only ran it once, 3/3 with Sentry, I believe, in 1.4?

The stream was cut off at 51 mins for some reason?

Ah ok so unconfirmed then.

Don't worry, as soon as he patch drops I will know everything via datamining lol :D including drop rates of the new guns.

Yeah they had some connection issues on that stream.....

Associate
I'll edit the other post.

Too bad, was curious what else they'd spill :)

Been having lots of fun soloing the top DZ maps with Predator, an AR and a shotgun (responsive, destructive, ferocious) and having never used a shotgun previously, I am pleasantly surprised to see how good it is. Good for face tanking heavies etc. Was aiming for some Ninja packs but no luck. The other day they said it still drops in the DZ from bosses.

By the day I'm getting more eager to learn about classified pm and ab :) Hoping for a rof bonus for either or both, that'd be nice!

Last edited:
Soldato
@TheF34RChannel unfortunately it cannot drop in the DZ anymore :( It was replaced in the loot table with Skulls, I checked. Makes no sense though lol

GE is 3rd October, UI glitch as they hard code their announcements lol I got excited there :D I CANT WAIT for assault

Last edited:
Associate
@TheF34RChannel unfortunately it cannot drop in the DZ anymore :( It was replaced in the loot table with Skulls, I checked. Makes no sense though lol

GE is 3rd October, UI glitch as they hard code their announcements lol I got excited there :D I CANT WAIT for assault

Darn I'm pretty sure Terry said it still dropped last week, hence my happiness :/ oh well, I have a very good one, but just one.

Some of you have tried assault on the PTS? What is it?

Soldato
Darn I'm pretty sure Terry said it still dropped last week, hence my happiness :/ oh well, I have a very good one, but just one.

Some of you have tried assault on the PTS? What is it?

He did say it but he is wrong lol It isn't in the loot table :D silly Terry

Assault basically gives you more damage up close for the global bit, for the threat level 1 it increases NPC damage from far away, threat level 2 increases your teams damage when you are close together and increases NPC damage the further you are apart. Or something like that

Back
Top Bottom