*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Man of Honour
Guess must be a lot of people on - game has gone to **** for me today - lag in general especially health and damage, teleporting enemy, kicked out with delta errors, etc. etc. pretty sure it isn't a connection issue on my end.

Associate
Guess must be a lot of people on - game has gone to **** for me today - lag in general especially health and damage, teleporting enemy, kicked out with delta errors, etc. etc. pretty sure it isn't a connection issue on my end.

It's the worst I've experienced (playing since day 1). Jumped over to the PTS, just as bad.

On a positive note, the area design is really nice for Resistance - just did the disco mission.

Congrats to the guys at the top of the GE leaderboard!

Cheers

Man of Honour
Sounds just like another normal day in the Division :D

I've never had any issues with lag, etc. before today - seems to have cleared up again for now but still a good few ingame complaining about it.

Ended up running assault rifles - was trying to avoid them but with the GE bonus + 3x predators, 3x AB, etc. the damage output at close range is just ridiculous heh.

Man of Honour
What is with the weapon damage against shootable world objects like alarms, jammer, etc.? the highest one hit bolt action damage sniper rifle I have takes 5-7 hits to destroy them while a semi-auto sniper rifle with like 1/3rd the damage per shot takes 3-4 and same with shotguns - two different shotguns with very close damage per shot one takes them down to ~10% health with a single hit while the other only takes off ~40% and most assault rifles destroy them in 3-4 hits. Makes no sense to me.

Man of Honour
Even with the GE bonus solo running challenging is tough heh. Died a couple of times at the start doing Hudson challenging solo with tier 5 due to silly movement screw ups with the movement change :( but managed it fine after that.

Ended up running 3x predator, 3x D3-FNC as I can get same damage against high level enemy with more health than the other setup I was using though the lack of the ammo amount bonus sucks for running underground with waste not directive.

Man of Honour
So far only opened 9 superior caches from the GE stuff - not really played it that hardcore - seen quite a bit of moaning on the forums about the RND with it but I've got almost complete Reclaimers, Sentry's call and Strikers classified sets (missing 1 or 2 pieces from each though) and for some really random reason 2x Historian one with good stats the other with great stats heh.

EDIT: Spent the last 4 hours of the GE "speed running" Amherst apartment over and over :( at around 3 minutes 10 seconds a pop just under 5000 GE credits an hour :s didn't get that much aside from Ferro's oxygen mask. Probably faster ways to do it but it was pretty much easy mode solo.

Last edited:
Associate
The Ambush global event is now live on the PTS if anyone wants to try :)

Covert ambush is brutal, if you move while in combat your health drops like an underground contamination event in the DZ, stop moving and your health stops dropping.

uqpYhgfh.jpg

HkWN0vBh.jpg

zSNtTSrh.jpg

My quick test run with the modifier on dragon's nest heroic, damage is awesome :D

Starts at 1min 14secs.

Caporegime
Loved the Assault GE and great fun. My fav build from it is my strikers set. So much damage :D

2njxev8.png

Back
Top Bottom