*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Associate
Yeah I've also had some crap runs in survival lately. Last one, got downed, team of 2 came over and hovered around my body for loot, could have rezzed me but didn't, made them wait the whole 5mins :D

Just waiting for 1.8 now, will do some more survival at weekend.

Man of Honour
I saved some guy early on that was getting killed by a fairly low level NPC - barely 30 seconds later he died to another :s some people seem to just rush straight for the landmarks and then die leaving the loot for you to pickup.

Man of Honour
LOL trying to get ninja bag and/or urban MDR - got Historian, Tenebrae, MC Gloves dropping like they are going out of fashion but the exotics I actually want can't get them to drop :(

EDIT: And now a Caduceus but still none of the ones I want heh.

Last edited:
Caporegime
LOL trying to get ninja bag and/or urban MDR - got Historian, Tenebrae, MC Gloves dropping like they are going out of fashion but the exotics I actually want can't get them to drop :(

EDIT: And now a Caduceus but still none of the ones I want heh.
Urban MDR is a finger cramper lol. Powerful mind and good for mass damage but after a mission or 2, I need a break lol :D

Soldato
Uplay need to sort that **** out, takes hours to download updates like that on my out-in-the-sticks-POS-NOTEVENINFINITY2-BT connection. I wouldn't mind if they weren't so un-necessarily large. Mind you I've managed to put about 6 hours in to the 1.8 PTS since it went live so i may well just wait until 1.8 is released. It'll probably get released before my download is finished anyway :p :o

Caporegime
Uplay need to sort that **** out, takes hours to download updates like that on my out-in-the-sticks-POS-NOTEVENINFINITY2-BT connection. I wouldn't mind if they weren't so un-necessarily large. Mind you I've managed to put about 6 hours in to the 1.8 PTS since it went live so i may well just wait until 1.8 is released. It'll probably get released before my download is finished anyway :p :o
I remember those days bud and painful as hell. Thankfully took me around 30 mins to download :p Love me some Fiber

Nice one Roff and good base stat.

Back
Top Bottom