*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Man of Honour
Still playing regularly - mostly legendary/heroic runs. Not done much survival - I have to be in the right mindset to do it and rarely am.

Caporegime
Still playing regularly - mostly legendary/heroic runs. Not done much survival - I have to be in the right mindset to do it and rarely am.
Nice one. I now have 1320 hours played, which surpasses my Elite Dangerous play time. No idea why I spend so much time on both but both give me so much enjoyment, so no complaints (except from her indoors that is) :D

Man of Honour
Only incursion I've not completed now is Stolen Signal - it has bugged out repeatedly every time I've tried it so given up on it - shame it looks like its going to be required for next GE :(

Quite enjoy Dragon's Nest.

Man of Honour
Stolen Signal is a bit of a pig to do. I have done it a few times but need a well organised team for it.

I enjoy it up until the last room - but the whole shield thing seems buggy as **** - sometimes even failing with 3 of us covering a hostage and it still fails due to that hostage supposedly dying. Wish they'd either do a different version of it or just remove the requirement to keep the hostages alive in the last room :s

Caporegime
I enjoy it up until the last room - but the whole shield thing seems buggy as **** - sometimes even failing with 3 of us covering a hostage and it still fails due to that hostage supposedly dying. Wish they'd either do a different version of it or just remove the requirement to keep the hostages alive in the last room :s
Placement is key there. I have failed a few times because I wasn't lined up enough or one of the others wasn't

Man of Honour
Yeah its not a placement problem though - standing in the right position and can see the rounds pinging off the shield, the hostages health bar isn't moving yet a few seconds later fails us with a hostage has died (and we were paying attention to which ones were marked as vulnerable, etc.) even with 3 of us formed up with shields it happens at times.

From what people are saying on the forums you need to play when the servers are least loaded with a team with all low latency for the best chance of it working.

Associate
Still around, try to get on daily and do one activity, although Mortal Empires ( Total War: Warhammer 2) has taken a lot of my gaming time recently.

Never did get into survival, might have to give it another go.

Cheers

Caporegime
Tried to MM for a load of stuff last night and couldn't get anything going! DZ/Last Stand/Incursions. Could get an MM for TS Legend but they were pap so I left. Gutted, really fancied an hour or 2 on it last night too.

Man of Honour
Sadly I'll be working the next 2-3 evenings but if anyone wants to run heroic/legendaries I'll be on a fair bit (as Rroff ingame).

Associate
Oy Greg - wasnt it you dying in Survival yesterday? :D

Back for some gaming after 4 months,very very rusty :D

Will be on tomorrow mostly all day if any wants to do some stuff survival/LZ/DZ.. whatever

Associate
I do enjoy the survival runs but 99% solo as I just want to get on and go do my own thing.
Saved someone who had called in heli and died to hunter. Killed his and my own hunter.
The M60 rips into those hunters. You can stand toe to toe with them and it stops them in their tracks.
None of this hunter running down your barrel and smacking you with his ice axe or whatever it is.

Associate
yeah,i like solo survival as well,did maybe 6 runs today on all chars,best DLC for Division
btw - do PvP survival,there are barely players,but when you come,there is usully good fights

Associate
Several times. I did around 9 runs of Survival before completing it twice :D

:D
Well,if you fancy duo run message me any time im online,Survival is best mode yet i think,enjoying it.
Cant wait for 1.8

P.S.tried D2 and for some strange reason didnt liked it..I think Division is much better game,even with all bugs/lags etc.
Was hearing about Year 3 content,dont know how much truth in it

Soldato
Survival PVP has a hard stop on the timer for queueing and considering how quiet the game is - chances are you will be in a solo server, or a server with hardly anyone on it.

Also, it has the 1.2 multiplier for points so get the weekly and then some in one run.

Early December for the patch is likely which will more than likely need a 1.8.1 to fix the bugs they will introduce and to rebalance the sets they haven't fixed yet. Will be 2019 IMO when this patch is fixed after release. Will see.

Year 3? Havent heard a word and I am doubting they would invest in it if 1.8 doesn't pull players back.

Back
Top Bottom