*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Man of Honour
They could do so much more with the game to pull more players in - the light zone is hideously underused, appearance items so random and lacking in variety and even variations, etc. making that more open early on with a better way to find the kind of items you want would be far better for keeping players interested,

Associate
All last week i played mostly Survival,both PvP/PvE,every time i waited no longer than 5min and servers had no less than 15players,can be influx of new players before 1.8 but either way its not bad really,seen much worse :D
As for LZ - yeah,they underused it sadly,gear drops left and right,but mostly cack.Should open gates for better loot,as there is not much left anyway

Soldato
Survival with 15 players? Was it pvp or Pve? If it’s pvp I’m super surprised, I know a few said pve was normally quite busy though with good loading times compared to a few months ago which is good to see..but pve is boring in survival lol!!

I played a lot of pvp survival about 3/4 weeks ago and didn’t get a server with more then 5 people. Feelsbadman

Agree with the LZ comments. WSP feels alive because it’s dynamic, LZ is just... empty.

@Mario did you play any of the 1.8 pts?

Associate
Survival with 15 players? Was it pvp or Pve? If it’s pvp I’m super surprised, I know a few said pve was normally quite busy though with good loading times compared to a few months ago which is good to see..but pve is boring in survival lol!!

I played a lot of pvp survival about 3/4 weeks ago and didn’t get a server with more then 5 people. Feelsbadman

Agree with the LZ comments. WSP feels alive because it’s dynamic, LZ is just... empty.

@Mario did you play any of the 1.8 pts?

I was playing only PvP Survival :D
Only today with Greg did PvE
Yesterday i jumped in server in like 2-3min and there was 15 players,maybe they rushing cuz of reset today.

Unfortunately i didnt played 1.8PTS,as i back in gaming just few days ago,but i watched a lot of videos,seems health meta will make a return.
Some new exotic weapons,etc.
All i do atm is PvP survival,got some classiefied gear,but nothing good,was to long away from game sadly due to family stuff,cant wait for 1.8 now

Soldato
I was playing only PvP Survival :D
Only today with Greg did PvE
Yesterday i jumped in server in like 2-3min and there was 15 players,maybe they rushing cuz of reset today.

Unfortunately i didnt played 1.8PTS,as i back in gaming just few days ago,but i watched a lot of videos,seems health meta will make a return.
Some new exotic weapons,etc.
All i do atm is PvP survival,got some classiefied gear,but nothing good,was to long away from game sadly due to family stuff,cant wait for 1.8 now

Wow, that is awesome then!

PTS was a **** show so its good you didn't play it. Although major changes - stamina is going to 1:30 scale instead of 1:15 scale now which is good as it means tanky builds can make a come back now. PVP though outside of survival - is going to be a mess unfortunately unless they balance a lot of stuff, mainly predators mark and Nomad(Yes - Nomad is OP lol!)

Resistance is proper epic though.

Man of Honour
Got Colonel Bliss Holster from a DZ Boss last night. My first Exotic DZ drop which was nicer. Still hunting the Ninja bike bag!

Running with Skulls MC gloves for now.

I'm getting spammed by the less useful exotics now - had a couple of the holster which I have no use for and like 5x ferro's mask when I already have a good roll one. Trying to get another ninja bag for loadouts so I can do both firearms and electronics.

Soldato
Im looking forward to it, but also not looking forward to it lol!!

We need to get some resistance though, that is going to be EPIC!!!

Edit: For the exotic caches..i think the exotic caches you have now might drop in 1.8 the new gear as the loot table structure has changed as of.....1 month ago for the exotic drops in DZ.

Not confirmed, but based on how its laid out I think it is more feasible now than ever

Associate
Yes,confirmed-exo caches from 1.7 will drop new stuff in 1.8,so peeps saving them,Massives tweet also confirmed that
New LMG named Alejandro :D 5 new weapons if im not mistaken

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom