*** The Elder Scrolls 5 - Skyrim Official Thread ***

Associate
I'm currently Level 28 and I'm a pure 2H Warrior with 60 in heavy armor and 71 in two handed.

I'm wondering, would it mess my character up and make him suck at higher level if I was to start training sneaking, archery and pickpocketing now?

Cheers

I think in this game you have the luxury of taking your time and trying all aspects, I know that you cant (correct me if im wrong people) max out all perks, but you can have a select few that can be maxed out.

Dose anyone know the max level your character can up to? Is it 100??

Last edited:
Soldato
I did pick it up but I think I may have sold it. :(

I'm finally out now though... That was so frustrating... Felt like never playing the game again!

What does the spell actually do then? Where can I buy the tome from?

Last edited:
Associate
I did pick it up but I think I may have sold it. :(

I'm finally out now though... That was so frustrating... Felt like never playing the game again!

What does the spell actually do then? Where can I buy the tome from?

When you use it, it shows you the correct path with a fine blue light.

Try going to the kings mage in dragonreach, he has most of the basic spells.

Soldato
I only need 1 more Daedra heart for the full Daedra set. :)

Is there a way around getting access to the mage guild? To get in she's telling me to cast a spell Fear which costs 134 magica, however I only have 100 as I'm a pure warrior...

Does a potion exist to temp. boost magica?

Cheers

Soldato
Well i took down a dragon like a boss at one at the dragon burial sites, however something else appeared that kicked seven shades of poo out of me! Dragons are wee wee easy compared to this!

Also has anyone had the quest at Markarth where you have to find evidence for Eltrys glitch on you? Went to hand it in and it won't let me :(

Last edited:
Soldato
We will see how long that lasts :rolleyes: lol I can just see the next post "Ok this is definitely the last try this is my final change and boy am I going to stick with it this time" :p

Ummmm, so yea hahahaha. Couldn't resist, deleted all saves and have gone back to my Breton heavy armor dual weilding char, called Nuts :D

To be honest, it does suit my playstyle more in this game, even though I am a mage in most other RPG's... In Oblivion, I never played anything else other than sneak/bow, so it's very odd. Hey ho, the game isn't going anywhere so who is to say once I have reached max level, king of everything sort of thing on this char I can't start again? Will always be a hugely different play style each time anyway lol.

So yea, sticking with this char now, I still find it fun charging into a fort and seeing Imperial guards backing up with their bows as I come charging at them with an axe in each hand, the look on their face "****, this guy is pi$$ed!" lol.

Also going to be boosting my smithing now as I want to craft my armour :D

I'm currently Level 28 and I'm a pure 2H Warrior with 60 in heavy armor and 71 in two handed.

I'm wondering, would it mess my character up and make him suck at higher level if I was to start training sneaking, archery and pickpocketing now?

Cheers

My current char (above, names Nuts) is in the DB guild, I use the amour they supply for sneak missions, gives you boots that muffle your noise, so yea, it's possible :)

And I can't see why not, if the max level is 81 then you still have TONS of levels to perk out ofhter trees rather than just heavy and 2 handed.

ags

Man of Honour
Indeed, all Elder Scrolls characters end up as a hybrid really.
That's one of the things I love about it, the characters level up according to your playstyle, and you don't need to worry about potentially levelling up the wrong things, because all you need to do is play a different way to improve your other skills.

Got my Enchanting up really quickly last night, from level 26 to level 43 in about 20 minutes. All I did was make a boat load of Iron Daggers to boost up my smithing, then went and enchanted them all with the Absorb Health enchantment and all the petty soul gems I had (which was about 20 odd!). They were all worth about 600 gold each by the time I'd done it so made quite a bit of gold from it all. I've still got around 30 empty soul gems so hopefully I can get my level into the 50s quite quickly.

Back
Top Bottom