The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim announced

People are using VPNs to unlock the game from an Australia or East Asia proxy, and then setting steam to offline so it doesnt lock it again.

I doubt its worth doing now with only a few hours left.

mine keeps trying to pre-load from the ionternet instead of install from the disc :S wont be doing that

very baa -ad probably :p

Baaaaaaad.

frog-getout.gif

Why focus on the odd bad bits arknor?...how about enjoying the stunning visuals of the mountains/environment.

Also, there is a lot more than just the graphics. The sountrack is epic.

It's gonna have bovine dlc, I just know it. The cows are consolised and dumbed down. Their hooves can use a gamepad, can't anybody see? And that rock! I spend the entire game starting at a rock and when I am not playing I spend my life staring at my navel.

**** it. Got bored of Skyrim talk so off I went to have a blast at BF3 and now Origin wants to update...

I'm off to bed........

Last edited:
It's gonna have bovine dlc, I just know it. The cows are consolised and dumbed down. Their hooves can use a gamepad, can't anybody see? And that rock! I spend the entire game starting at a rock and when I am not playing I spend my life staring at my navel.

LOL. Tea on my keyboard now!!!

I really, really wish you meant that bolded bit! :D

I have seen similar statements said quite seriously tbh

Looking at various screen shots around the internet, I think overall it looks excellent.

Sure, it's not the best looking game ever, but I have a feeling it will all come together and provide a very immersive and great looking game world.

We'll see later.

I shall start playing tomorrow evening(ocuk permitting) as i now like to keep my gaming to after 6pm, I have the week off so plenty of time to play it. I will go in to town tomorrow morning to pick up a guide as Game would not sell me one today despite my protestations.

Really looking forward to getting stuck in to it this week. I rarely play games in large chunks but with a week off i think i will really get in to it, i am planning to play quite a bit during the night.

Back
Top Bottom