The Emirates FA Cup 3rd Round ** Spoilers ** [4th - 8th January 2024]

Soldato
Knows a hell of a lot more than Bruno lmao.

Wasn’t he having a go at your own fans not long back?
His quote that you linked is complete and utter ****.

Hold me back hold me back routine while getting sent off to a glorious round of applause. History doesn’t back up what’s coming out of his mouth.

I’m starting to think you secretly love watching Newcastle and you loath yourself for doing it :D

Caporegime

Hold me back hold me back routine while getting sent off to a glorious round of applause. History doesn’t back up what’s coming out of his mouth.

I’m starting to think you secretly love watching Newcastle and you loath yourself for doing it :D

How is it complete and utter ****? You’ve won nothing for years and you’re talking about a single game. Might want to check the other results at St James’ when he played.

He’s absolutely right about the arrogance as well. We’ve seen that from you on here after you’ve piped up as a plastic Geordie since the takeover, who doesn’t even go to games.

If there was a poll on here for the most arrogant and deluded fans. You and nemtizz would easily be up there.

Last edited:
Soldato

Keane did actually say that, and he repeated it last year before the cup final mate

Soldato
My retort was more to the “never fell for any of that crap” when he clearly did.
Why? Because he got sent off as he didnt like Shearer very much and they had a bit of go at each other? or picking up 2 yellows? Neither detract from his quote.

Last edited:
Soldato
Why? Because he got sent off as he didnt like Shearer very much and they had a bit of go at each other? or picking up 2 yellows? Neither detract from his quote.
Shearer hardly did a thing and just stood there while Kane lost the plot and ran around like a loon :D

If that’s not getting caught up in atmosphere then I don’t know what is.

Wasn’t Klop having ago his own fans a few weeks ago? Give your tickets to someone else? As he knows how important support and atmosphere is?

Soldato
Shearer hardly did a thing and just stood there while Kane lost the plot and ran around like a loon
They'd been at each other all game, and Keane wasn't exactly known for keeping his temper or do you think his other sending offs were down to the crowd?
Wasn’t Klop having ago his own fans a few weeks ago? Give your tickets to someone else? As he knows how important support and atmosphere is?
And? The atmosphere at Annfield is world renowned..
Every manager going wants their home crowd to be on it. Its nothing new. Guardiola has been bleating on about the **** poor home crowd at the emptyhaid for 6 odd years. Pep Jr has been taking a leaf out of his playbook and asking for more from the emirates recently.

Back
Top Bottom