The England Cricket Thread

Soldato
Well those 2 wickets changed the game considerably, that pairing were looking solid, but now looks fairly secure win for England with some excellent fielding.

Associate
No Anderson for the first test. What's the betting we don't see him for the whole series? Not saying England is a one-bowler machine any more, but I hope we see him bowl in his final Ashes.

Soldato
No Anderson for the first test. What's the betting we don't see him for the whole series? Not saying England is a one-bowler machine any more, but I hope we see him bowl in his final Ashes.

Was fit to play, right call for him to skip this one with the intention of the pink ball swinging at Adelaide...

Soldato
Wise decision on Anderson. Pretty much on a hiding to nothing in Brisbane imo. Looking like the 5th test is a day nighter too. Melbourne bidding for it but think it's more likely to go to Tasmania.
Anyone staying up for the first ball? Hopefully it's better than Harmi's a few years back :D

I'm an Englishman by the way. I like to see Australia do well in all sports, I'd love them to qualify for the World Cup, beat the All Blacks in Rugby, get gold medals in the Olympics but when it comes to cricket I hope they lose to Sri Lanka by 10 wickets and their irksome batsmen be humiliated every time.

Back
Top Bottom