The England Cricket Thread

Soldato
This will be the standard Smith gets 600 runs on his own, the Aussies declare tomorrow evening and we'll be out for 250 and about 200.

Saves anyone the bother of taking notice of the next 3 days.

Soldato
Not I would call this a dead rubber game. England want to avoid a 5-0 humiliation and Australia would love to hand England one and there's played playing for thier place at the moment.

From what I've seen so far it does show much Australia rely on Mitchell Starc. I saw him play in England a couple of years ago and he looked good then, Hazelwood is decent and very dangerous at times but lacks Starc's consistency (he's the ultimate form bowler).

Soldato
Sorry for the somewhat off-topic question but does anyone know when England cricket matches return to Sky Sports? I'd quite like to cancel BT Sports to save some cash but can't seem to find a definitive answer on the question.

BT signed a 5 year deal with Cricket Australia for all their home matches which started in 2016. This also includes other international cricket and the Big Bash.

Man of Honour
Why are people praising Cook? Fair enough he got a double century but that’s all very well when the pressure is off and you’re playing for nothing but pride. People seem to have forgotten he was nowhere to be seen when it mattered

Back
Top Bottom