The England Cricket Thread

Caporegime
Went today and it was superb. I thought SA could have gone earlier than they did but I guess the wicket was a real struggle as NZ shown. But they got off to a really good start and it looked like it was going to be easy but Morris and Tahir did really well. SA could have done it if it wasn't for some dodgy fielding, but the big man came in and was just swatting it all, some fine touches too. Williamson was superb and his 6 to finish was the cherry on the cake of despair for the South Africans sitting next to us.

Associate
And I am sitting here watching highlights of the cricket world cup matches only. US channels are so pathetic. The only channel that shows cricket is missing from my subscription and guess what I can't subs it they just removed it.. read a blog here and it suggest I should use a vpn and watch it online on sony liv or ten sports series. How do you guys watch it from USA?

Soldato
It wasn't really 'beast' when it was off 140 odd. Obviously in form this tournament but I can only guess management have asked him to play the way he has for a reason.

Expecting a routine England win today to all but seal a semi-final berth; probably now is we have nearly two weeks of dead rubbers where our own last 3 games are against the other teams probably in the semi-finals. A bit ridiculous really.

Back
Top Bottom