Poll: The EU Referendum: How Will You Vote? (June Poll)

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 794 45.1%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 965 54.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Autocorrect as I wouldn't have gone to the trouble of putting an apostrophe

You must have the world's worst auto-correct then if it thinks maths with an apostrophe is more likely than without it. In fact I'm struggling to think of a sentence where you would use it where not using it would also suffice.

Yeah, you're being a little misleading here (why am I not surprised). Dare I say it, scaremongering?

Read the actual text. Firstly obviously, the suggestion was made by the estonian, known for their electronic id system.

Then the text:

So what exactly is wrong with this?

The Estonian being the Commissioner for Digital Single Market and Vice President of the Juncker Commission.

What's wrong with it is that the British public do not want ID cards - electronic or otherwise. We know this when Tony Blair tried to introduce them. I don't really want to hand over my bank or passport details to the likes of TalkTalk, Ashley Madison or Sony.

The Estonian being the Commissioner for Digital Single Market and Vice President of the Juncker Commission.

What's wrong with it is that the British public do not want ID cards - electronic or otherwise. We know this when Tony Blair tried to introduce them. I don't really want to hand over my bank or passport details to the likes of TalkTalk, Ashley Madison or Sony.

But you've somehow leapt from a draft proposal document that doesn't propose introducing or imposing electronic ID to assuming that somehow they're going to be imposed onto us even though the European Commission can do no such thing even if it wanted to. Any such change would require the approval of the EU parliament and every national government including our own.

Scaremongering nonsense, as usual.

Another Reason To Vote Brexit: UK Taxpayers Biggest Funders Of 'Failed' Juncker "Immigration" Plan

British citizens seeking yet another reason to vote Brexit, have one in spades.

The roots of this reason go back to last year when European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker hatched a 3-year plan to leverage €20 billion in seed capital to produce a €300 billion gain in Eurozone investment.

As one might expected, the results are nonexistent even though Juncker has already used up the €20 billion in seed capital.

Juncker now wants to up the seed capital, make the plan permanent, and extend the plan outside the EU to immigration zones such as Syria and Africa!

Here’s the kicker. The UK ponied up the biggest share of this monstrous boondoggle so far.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...-biggest-funders-failed-juncker-immigration-p

Another Reason To Vote Brexit: UK Taxpayers Biggest Funders Of 'Failed' Juncker "Immigration" Plan

The roots of this reason go back to last year when European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker hatched a 3-year plan to leverage €20 billion in seed capital to produce a €300 billion gain in Eurozone investment.

As one might expected, the results are nonexistent even though Juncker has already used up the €20 billion in seed capital.

Juncker now wants to up the seed capital, make the plan permanent, and extend the plan outside the EU to immigration zones such as Syria and Africa!

Here’s the kicker. The UK ponied up the biggest share of this monstrous boondoggle so far.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...-biggest-funders-failed-juncker-immigration-p

Who made the decision as to the amount we contribute?

Tell me where that says we should have ID cards. Go on.

Do you think about anything you post? Do you research anything at all before you post? Do you understand anything at all?

Who made the decision as to the amount we contribute?

He's also missing the simple fact that the UK is investing this money into the UK, in order to unlock more money for the UK from the EU.

The Chancellor announced that alongside the EIB the UK government will make £6 billion of UK guarantees available to co-finance EFSI infrastructure projects in the UK; and that the UK has stepped up its bilateral engagement with EIB, and will shortly sign a Memorandum of Understanding with the EIB to ensure that we are well placed to maximise the benefits of the EFSI and wider EIB financing opportunities for the UK.

Underlining emphasis mine. For the UK. Get it? For the UK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom