Poll: The EU Referendum: How Will You Vote? (May Poll)

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 522 41.6%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 733 58.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'm far more worried about the Snoopers charter than social media curbing free speech.

Whilst I value free speech as an inalienable right, access to social media isn't, nor is the freedom to say whatever you want on their services. You agree to their terms and conditions when signing up, after all.

Yes and no how many of us just click I have read terms and conditions and have done so :D

I recall Gamestation iirc having people sign their terms and conditions and a near first point was "Gamestation will possess your immortal soul" or something like that.

Caporegime
Not when it suites the eu for it not to be. A holes
I don't understand what you're saying here?

Yes and no how many of us just click I have read terms and conditions and have done so :D

I recall Gamestation iirc having people sign their terms and conditions and a near first point was "Gamestation will possess your immortal soul" or something like that.
Yeah, our EULA's have a clause that say you'll buy us a beer if you ever come to one of our conferences :).

Soldato
Not when it suites the eu for it not to be. A holes

True enough but we as citizens are having everything stored now. Every phone call you make, every email, text etc. Even where you have been and for how long. TVs with cameras or your Xbox etc saves massive amounts of info about you.

The data farms in the US are mind bogglingly huge. Trillions of gigabytes of data stored and with more added constantly. Privacy will unfortunately be a thing of the past. 1984 has arrived

Caporegime
I'm far more worried about the Snoopers charter than social media curbing free speech.

Whilst I value free speech as an inalienable right, access to social media isn't, nor is the freedom to say whatever you want on their services. You agree to their terms and conditions when signing up, after all.

I'm not so sure, at least we know about the Snooper's Charter. We don't know how Facebook's Trending News team operate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom