Poll: The EU Referendum: How Will You Vote? (May Poll)

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

• Remain a member of the European Union

Votes: 522 41.6%
  • Leave the European Union

Votes: 733 58.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I liked Jeremy Paxman's programme last night. Up until then, I had absolutely no idea what the EU Council, EU Commission nor EU Parliament actually did. Nor the difference between an EU directive or regulation.

But what astounded me most was the complete waste of time and money that the whole EU caboodle goes through once a month in decamping to Strasbourg. Absolutely shocking and disgusting.

Soldato
I accept that everyone who is everyone thinks staying in the EU is great. I don't shere their opinion.

364 economists were spectaculalry wrong over 1981 budget, so the appeal of large numbers of economists is neither here nor there, the herd have proven wrong time after time.

Industry leaders of big business love the EU it helps them keep their competitive advantage by writing the rules but organisations like the CBI thought we should join the Euro, imagine where that would have lefts us. I cringe to write this but thank the heavens for Gordon Brown.

Entertainers/Artists are phenomenally left wing and often so rich they are fully insulated from the fallout of their sub sixth form political views. The poor usually pay the price of upper class morals.

If I was running the campaign I'd try to use the appeal of the powerful and celebrated to make my case too, but I'm still voting out.

Soldato
Seconded. That Russian statement shows our politicians to be a bunch of intellectually retarded school chlidren when it comes to making arguements. Or is that just a reflections of the general public?

You lads love a good video. And by good I mean 'that confirms my position'.

Concrete arguments based on facts studies and reputable opinion? Eww!:D

The Russian thing is a valid argument. Russia is the only country that supports Brexit and that fact is relevant like it or not.

Caporegime
God he's a ****, so he is saying you've got no chance of having the reforms your PM proposed.

I swear he is just one massive troll.

I hope we do leave, this thing is just too **** to stay in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom