The EU Referendum: Polling Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think remain people are scared They just don't see the benefits of leaving. I'm certainly not scared, but I'd rather be in the EU than out of it.

What I do see, on the Leave side, is people who are scared of immigrants. That's project fear, in my opinion.

Ah the old racist jibe once again, don't you ever change the record.

Got £15000 saved up over last 10 years. Need about £20000 removed from the value of the houses in the area I want to buy so I can afford the size I want. Voting out to cause a housing price crash today. have a house? vote in! want a house? vote out!

Uh if you're wanting a crash in house prices in order to buy a house, you need to rethink. Everything is tied into the property market here, pensions, markets, the pound. If there's a house market crash, then the economy goes **** up again, and you'll find it significantly harder to get a mortgage because the banks won't be lending again.

So many beta males, "I want to vote leave but I'm scared, I'll be safe and vote remain, now I will go home and do the washing up, WHAT! My wife is sleeping with another man! I guess that's okay as I'm scared to leave."

Any words from the pseudo alpha male but if you look carefully at his markings you see in fact it is the more common bully male who uses personal remarks and insults to try to get people to follow him instead of the leadership of a true alpha

Voting out this evening, as is everyone I know at work and out of it.

The one person at work voting in is voting in because his family is.

Sigh.

His family are in his best interests and they believe voting in is the way to go.

He could well be informed but undecided, his family's opinion is just the tipping point.

How many uninformed voters have expressed their wants on both sides?

Funny how you get annoyed about the one guy you work with that does not share your opinion :D

But why oppose Turkey??

Why do you think ffs. It's the gateway to the middle-east and the East proper. Historically that's always been its role. It should never be in Europe.

Allowing it in to Europe will just be a trojan horse for people from all across the middle-east etc to come into Europe. On a scale far larger than we are seeing now.

Voting leave. I don't feel that long term the EU will have our best interests at heart. I don't accept that we wont be deeper intergrated into the EU and having to adopt more of the EU (eurozone,ttip,shengen) in the future. The EU trading bloc is shrinking and not expanding.

Migration of EU citizens at approx 173000 per year is not sustainable, and prevents integration from being effective. To keep up with current demand immigration would have to be a lot lower - sub 100000.

Vote leave for our future generations....

Thatcher said 'Yes' to Europe the first time, but backflipped to 'No' when she didn't get her way in the Maastricht Treaty. However, when she saw what Major had achieved in the EU, her 'No' turned to 'Yes.' Turns out the lady was for turning after all.

Thatcher_Turns_Towards_a_Yes_for_EU.jpg

The Sunday Times says she would still be saying 'Yes' today.

Thatcher_Would_have_Voted_Yes_in_EU_Referendum.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom