The EU Referendum: Polling Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I took Millie to the polling station today as it was very close to our normal route and I was told that she could not come in, when I asked why he pointed to a sign which I pointed out said "No dogs allowed" fair play he smiled and Millie joined me in the voting booth. Unfortunately I was not allowed to photograph her, that is definitely a no no.
So just a picture of her walking.
dduwYkm.jpg

Caporegime
CleTU5xWQAAhRyH.jpg

Soldato
I'm undecided. I've voted Remain because I don't want to Leave. But I want change. So on that basis I should have voted Leave to 'send a message' that the people aren't happy. But I was worried my vote could be the straw that caused the Brexit so I voted Remain. But if everyone does the same as me it will look like a massive win for David Cameron's smug Remain face. **** knows.

Associate
I was slightly remain at the start, after researching more and more the benefits of the EU / EEA I'm very firmly remain and will be voting after work.

My only concerns in the long run is the move to a European Army, which is supposedly in the works, just have to hope this gets vetoed. Lets hope we remain so we can continue to have a voice in Europe.

Soldato
Until the final count I wouldnt rely on polls. Why? Last year on the Greek referendum not a single poll showed the No vote winning. End result No got 68%.

And they vote No whille the ECB had closed the Greek banks as leverage and capital controls imposed.

Soldato
I wonder how many people vote IN purely on a "better the devil you know" basis.
I'm totally undecided, yet i've never watched so many political debates. I just end up feeling like i can't trust any of them to be truthful and honest.
I quite like the thought of being able to retire aborad (to a current EU country), would voting out scupper those plans?

Are any parents voting with their children's futures in mind? Is that even possible with all the uncertainty and BS being spouted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom