The EU Referendum: Polling Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Can't believe I would ever say these words, but I hope we do see Camerons smug face tomorrow.....it's infinitely better than seeing BoJo's smug face...:eek:

Here's a sneak preview for tomorrow then, the current Prime Minister with the next one.

iu

Soldato
OCUK's current poll is 56.25% IN, and 43.75% out (at 64 votes)

64 votes - 56.25% IN, 43.75% OUT
153 votes - 56.86% IN, 43.14% OUT

12 hours and 45 mins left to vote.[/QUOTE]

Associate
I wonder how many people vote IN purely on a "better the devil you know" basis.
I'm totally undecided, yet i've never watched so many political debates. I just end up felling like i can't trust any of them to be truthful and honest.
I quite like the thought of being able to retire aborad (to a current EU country), would voting out scupper those plans?

Are any parents voting with their children's futures in mind? Is that ven possible with all the uncertainty and BS being spouted?

I'm concerned some people are voting to remain just because they don't like change.

I'm voting for my children's future - I want them to have a meaningful vote when they get older and for their kids to be able to get a school place.

I read somewhere yesterday (might even have been on here somewhere) that there were a couple of young ladies talking about the referendum and someone overheard and they were voting remain because "if we leave, we'll have to change our currency". I mean WTF!

Soldato
I'll be voting tonight after work - Won't be watching any of ITVs coverage... Robert Peston is so... frustratingly... annoying... hooooooow... slow... this man... talks... it's ridiculous... I think... the thing about it all iiiiiis... he loves... the sound... of his own... voice. :p

Soldato
Here's a sneak preview for tomorrow then, the current Prime Minister with the next one.

Yup,We know its going to be a remain,They wouldn't let us out of the EU even if the majority of votes are out..they just want us to think were getting a choice.

I dont trust the ballot count to be genuine at all,just been honest.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Undecided people, do you really want us to jump into a big unknown? Surely we don't have it that bad here. And the simple truth if we left we'd have to renegotiate with the EU and guess what we'd have to accept free movement anyway.

Can't see the point of leave expect as a big massive FU.

Soldato

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fd.ibtimes.co.uk%2Fen%2Ffull%2F432849%2Fgeorge-osborne-david-cameron.jpg&f=1[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Nah, George hasn't got the personality to garner any support to become the next PM

There are only two people who think he could win, himself and his mum

Associate
It won't be over for a while yet. The accusations from the losing side will start tomorrow :p. There's always a chance of another referendum in a few years time :mad:

No chance of another referendum anytime soon - this will be it for many many years.

Soldato
>>>>I'm undecided.<<<< I've voted Remain because I don't want to Leave. But I want change. So on that basis I should have voted Leave to 'send a message' that the people aren't happy. But I was worried my vote could be the straw that caused the Brexit so I voted Remain. But if everyone does the same as me it will look like a massive win for David Cameron's smug Remain face. **** knows.

No. You are confused! But it's too late for you now. You have voted for Remainia. :p

Caporegime
Nah, George hasn't got the personality to garner any support to become the next PM

There are only two people who think he could win, himself and his mum

If the EU wins today's referendum (and I think they will :( )then that'll be two election victories that Osborne has masterminded. Eurosceptic MPs are in the minority in the Conservative party and will be demoralised. Basically if George wants it he'll get it - who else is there? Theresa May?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom