The EU Referendum: Polling Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I will be voting remain after work. Nothing over the entire run up has provided me with an actual factual reason as to why we should leave and what it would actually improve.

Soldato
Im gona vote leave, if anything to pxxx cameron off but mainly to see if anything changes if we do leave as it will be interesting to see if what the remain ppl have to say actually happens and if it does, does it last long before it gets better. Plus makes a nice change for once. Tho i do wish leave party would promise to cut migration down which they havent afaik. They i think just want to manage it better which tbh i dunno if im happy with but meh it probably will be better than what cameron was gona do which is nowt.

Soldato
I'm undecided. I've voted Remain because I don't want to Leave. But I want change. So on that basis I should have voted Leave to 'send a message' that the people aren't happy. But I was worried my vote could be the straw that caused the Brexit so I voted Remain. But if everyone does the same as me it will look like a massive win for David Cameron's smug Remain face. **** knows.

I'm pretty much the same but I wouldn't describe it as undecided. I firmly believe we're better IN but think there are things that could be improved. I think it would be the wrong approach to use the vote as a 'protest vote' so I'm voting Remain :)

Caporegime
I reckon Brexit will win, but it'll be close.

Yes_to_Europe.jpg

Man of Honour
It will be the same old story when it comes to voting. People moan about x and y in their lives all year round, year after year. They say they want it to change, then when election day comes around they bottle it and decide they dont want to risk the change and instead vote to keep the devil they know in power. This will be no different, people will be too afraid of the risk and end up bottling it and keeping the devil they know instead.

Just look at the poll currently...its been Leave leading in every single poll on here since the polling threads starting....but come the day of the actual vote, suddenly remain lead.

Soldato
Why has the poll done a reverse from what it was, did we have a few on here telling porkies.

I wondered this exact thing... Leave has been winning it all the way up to voting day and now it's Remain :p

Maybe all the Leavers are still in bed :p Lazy Leavers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom