The EU Referendum: Polling Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
No I don't believe that. Nothing I said or quoted is a lie in anyway.

I'm not accusing you personally of lying :)

There were times when official representatives of both campaigns were either outright lying or innocently misinformed and chatting **** without realising it. My level of respect for many of the people on both sides leads me to believe it's the former.

Soldato
Well, from my friends list on social media i would say that those I consider intelligent have voted remain, those who's intelligence I question have voted leave.

local town facebook group seems the same with leave spouting loads of rubbish from "use pens not pencils" to "our soldiers died for freedom, vote out" and lots of nonsense about Nazi's ruling the EU, Turkey, UK will be just like Syria in 5 years....

I might actually start a book "Brexit - the rubbish they spounted!"

I'm not saying all leave/remain voters fit this description, just the ones i've seen on social media.

Permabanned
We're all voting in this stupid referendum following on from Dave's 'changing the EU' pantomime. The EU needs to change which Is why I voted leave. I'd rather we remain in the EU, but not as it stands.

I predict that we will remain in the EU, however I am not going to attack anybody after I hear the result tomorrow over my cup of tea. The campaigns have been awful. This isn't the end, the EU is in a precarious position.

Your right.. ( hopefully not on the final result )

But it was just our chance to put this great Country in the right direction. I can see only see a very grim future if we actually remain. That bothers me, and I worry for my children's future. So obviously I'm extremely passionate. That's all. :D

Caporegime
Why would anyone want to live in Europe. ..?

There's a reason there all coming here you know.

Because it's great.

Last year I drove to Bruges and had a lovely weekend away and came back with a boot full of beer, chocolate and cheese.

Why would anyone not want to do that?

You live in Essex, I think I'd rather live in Bucharest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom