The EU Referendum: Polling Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
64% turn out so far at my polling station. Small village, probably only 200 voters and that was about 30 minutes ago. I suspect a high turn out today.

Voted.

My Facebook feed is hilarious at the moment, hordes of idiots reassuring each other it's definitely rigged and they're actively rubbing out all the leave votes.

As such, I'm expecting at least 95% remain vote tomorrow morning.

I've had a really hard time convincing anyone I know to vote remain today. Friends, family, colleagues. None of them were having any of it. So frustrating.

Primarily because they'd all voted remain already :p

I'm pretty sure there will be some extended family vote leave, but close family are all remain.

You don't know a very diverse group of people do you. Have you ever left your box and mixed with people from different cultures and backgrounds :D

Did your read the article?

"The software provider has resolved the issue which means that, if any postal votes have been issued to these electors, they will be cancelled and none of these electors will be shown as eligible on the electoral registers to be used at polling stations on June 23.

"All of the affected electors will also be written to by their local electoral registration officer with an explanation of what happened and will be told that they will not be able to vote at the referendum."

This article only come around because someone told the local papers about it. Then they issued that statement. No coming clean.

Although I'm not implying they voted, just what a load of time wasters they all are.

You don't know a very diverse group of people do you. Have you ever left your box and mixed with people from different cultures and backgrounds :D

Ha, quite the opposite. That group of people includes people from ages 24 to 60, from all over the country, educated from GCSE(/O-level) only to PhD, from unskilled workers to R&D and senior management. From a wide range of nationalities from British to Indian and Israeli (naturalised British), as well as many from other EU countries that can't vote in the referendum.

Believe me I'm not a Boris lover, far from it. But Cameron is ten fold the snake. As if you remain you shall see.

We're all voting in this stupid referendum following on from Dave's 'changing the EU' pantomime. The EU needs to change which Is why I voted leave. I'd rather we remain in the EU, but not as it stands.

I predict that we will remain in the EU, however I am not going to attack anybody after I hear the result tomorrow over my cup of tea. The campaigns have been awful. This isn't the end, the EU is in a precarious position.

Voted.

My Facebook feed is hilarious at the moment, hordes of idiots reassuring each other it's definitely rigged and they're actively rubbing out all the leave votes.

As such, I'm expecting at least 95% remain vote tomorrow morning.

Good, good! It would appear that project fear is in full swing and working as intended.

This article only come around because someone told the local papers about it. Then they issued that statement. No coming clean.

Although I'm not implying they voted, just what a load of time wasters they all are.

A friend of mine also got a polling card. He is Australian and Italian duel citizen. As an Australian he is allowed to vote but as an Italian he is not. He got a letter a few days later saying it was issued by mistake.

Ha, quite the opposite. That group of people includes people from ages 24 to 60, from all over the country, educated from GCSE(/O-level) only to PhD, from unskilled workers to R&D and senior management. From a wide range of nationalities from British to Indian and Israeli (naturalised British), as well as many from other EU countries that can't vote in the referendum.

Mr Cameron , Mr Cameron we don't believe you. Yeah let's ask potential immigrants. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom