The F.A. Cup Final 2006 Thread Liverpool vs West Ham *SPOILERS*

Soldato
im not a footy fan but I found myself watching this, Gerrard did a pwnage goal man that was truly awesome. I couldnt stop laughing at WHU when that black geezer missed an open goal, Im laughing now too :/ but he was injured apparently. He just looked like a kid in a school yard missing the ball!

The penalties was nerve racking but I knew Liverpool would win. Ferdinand on WHU ~ is that rio or some other ferd? He looks just like him but I thought he played for man u...if it was him HAHHAAH :)

Soldato
Was great game to watch as a neutral but I'd have to disagree with this bit...
Davey_Pitch said:
I feel really sorry for West Ham, I felt they were the better team (just) and deserved to win
I do feel sorry for West Ham after losing their lead, but I don't think they deserved the win overall. Liverpool scored 3 quality goals whilst West Hams came from an OG, keepers bodge and a far corner cross.

Soldato
OP
Feel sorry for the Hammers but they didn't deserve to win. 2-0 ahead in a cup final you should kill and control the game.

Then to be 3-2 ahead with less than half an hour to go, you definately kill the game off.

As desmo said, 2 goals were the result of mistakes and one a jammy cross that went in.

Soldato
147600248_9ff9daaff2_o.jpg

My Photos from the homecoming tour

Back
Top Bottom