The FA CUP Quarter Final ** Spoilers ** [11th - 13th March 2017]

Man of Honour
Quite a frustrating game. I wasn't expecting us to win but I think it could have gone differently if Herrera hadn't been sent off, was a bit soft but he was stupid as well, no major complaints.

Ah well.

Caporegime
Yeah if I had just swanned around the pitch doing next to sod all for 90 minutes and picking up however many of thousands of pounds a week I reckon i'd be smiling as well.

Soldato
Fair play to Chelsea, they're top quality. Stupid from Herrera to trip Hazard after Jones had just fouled him, but also think it was a soft yellow, particularly considering the other challenges that went unpunished.

Don
What a truly atrocious refereeing performance from Oliver, one of the worst I can recall for a long time.
It wasn't an easy game to ref to be fair. Utd clearly set out to take Hazard out at every opportunity and with both sets of players hounding him he made some poor decisions. I don't think there can be too many complaints about the red card but the lack of consistency in his decisions let him down and the decision for the Valencia challenge was shocking.

Back
Top Bottom