• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** THE FIRST FREESYNC MONITOR ARRIVES AT OcUK!! **

If nvidia supports freesync and theres a monitor 150-200 for 1080p 27in or so i might buy one. Hope either freesync or gsync monitors at my price range come sometime this year i cant afford them 300+ ones besides ill need time to save up lol.

If nvidia supports freesync and theres a monitor 150-200 for 1080p 27in or so i might buy one. Hope either freesync or gsync monitors at my price range come sometime this year i cant afford them 300+ ones besides ill need time to save up lol.

check the MM at the end of the month. I imagine quite a few people will be selling gsync monitors (me included)

unlikely

Given that 120/144hz monitors have always been the most expensive TN panels
what will be intresting is if you can flash the firmware on say an XL2420T to make is a 2430Z (or what ever it will be called)

Has anyone at ocuk tried freesync?

I am finding this all odd that a new technology is here and their is not even one single review or someone saying yeah it works as described.

Same, a decent size 1080p monitor for £200 will make me buy. Hell, I'd be happy if it was 60hz really. What I want G/Free-Sync for is to make 45fps my new 60 when current games are needing ridiculous power to play at 60 with decent settings.

Just a thought to be careful jumping into these monitors.... like the Swift, there is absolutely zero processing on these panels, so your youtube, standard video's etc will look ****** horrible. This really is a gaming monitor only.

Just a thought to be careful jumping into these monitors.... like the Swift, there is absolutely zero processing on these panels, so your youtube, standard video's etc will look ****** horrible. This really is a gaming monitor only.

That's what CCC video settings is for :p

This BenQ now has zero processing, has does my TV if I choose it to do so.

AMD have a lot cool built-in video processing..

My delivery is in next couple mins.. CANT wait!

Yep now need to order one.. I didn't think with Freesync needing DisplayPort I expect BenQ to have that ready.. I could just order one with the monitor otherwise..

OCUK I would make this easy for more people buying.

It has nothing to do with us, if BenQ have decided not to supply a DP cable that is their stupid dumb mistake.

P.S. I just checked my XL2730Z, it does indeed have a DP cable in the box.....

Yep now need to order one.. I didn't think with Freesync needing DisplayPort I expect BenQ to have that ready.. I could just order one with the monitor otherwise..

OCUK I would make this easy for more people buying.

Man you have patience. I'd be sweating and running to the nearest PC shop for the cable about now. :D

Back
Top Bottom