1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Flash (2014)

Discussion in 'US TV shows discussion.' started by CK61938, Feb 28, 2014.

1. CaptainRAVE

Man of Honour

Decent crossover so far.

2. Mak3R

Wise Guy

Why didn't their anti dagger device do it's thing again when he pulled it back from space? Was it a one time use only device :O

Crossover was fun, enjoyed them.

3. HeX

Capodecina

More importantly, why didn't Cisco just breach it to a different Earth entirely...

4. Moonpie2

Mobster

This.

Now, they would probably have just "ex machina'd" it and have the dagger breach itself back to Cicada due to their connection, but at least we wouldn't have been adding yet another tick in the Team Flash Incompetence column.

5. doodah

Capodecina

My 90 old grandmother could have avoided that car :p.

6. doodah

Capodecina

This is getting even more silly, how many times are they going to let Cicada go because they don't pay attention.

7. RobDogDog

Wise Guy

I now watch it with the midset of 'this is going to be dumb' but somehow I quite enjoy it. Arrow is going crap again though.

8. kindai

Soldato

It was painful.

9. Gman

Mobster

Only just realised that Cicada is Ostreicher from American Pie.
    Got to be one of the worst actors going. He's got no screen presense and his batman voice impression is laughable. No wonder they stick a Baine mask on him 90% of the time.

Seriously if this doesn't get cancelled at the end of the season something is seriously wrong.

10. RobDogDog

Wise Guy

All metttttaaaaaa'sssss musssttttt........ dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

11. doodah

Capodecina

Been wondering why he looks so familiar.

Was it just me that laughed when Nora got back punched?

12. Moonpie2

Mobster

That's it.
    I'm done.
    I have officially stopped watching The Flash.

I used to love it's cheesiness and lightweight hero drama, but I cannot stand how Team Flash are unable to take Cicada down. It's just stupidity piled on top of more stupidity.

13. nicktay2605

Mobster

Yeah it's painfully obvious they're being forced to drag out the whole Cicada thing to fill the show's 23 episode run. I think most of the CW superhero shows would be better if the seasons were shorter.

Having said that, the Agents of Shield writers managed to come up with loads of great story arcs to fill the 22 episode run of that show, so maybe it's simply that the writers of The Flash are incompetent.

14. RobDogDog

Wise Guy

Shield is for me, the best DC/Marvel show out there. Arrow is slowly slipping back into utter rubbish. I don't mind Flash but I watch it as a borderline comedy these days which is not what it is haha! Supergirl ain't too bad. And Legends is on a whole new level of nuts (but good fun).

15. Gman

Mobster

**** me, that's just depressed me even more, forgot that there's 22 episode :(

16. Nexus18

Capodecina

Only reason I still watch it is for Caitlyn, nothing else.

17. RobDogDog

Wise Guy

Just seen this weeks episode. I'm still treating Flash as a darkish comedy and it seems to be working for me. Also, Sherlock Wells is brilliant. I love all the iterations of Wells haha!

18. ZXSpectrum

Sgarrista

Have you watched Streetfighter Legend of Chun Li? WOW... Just WOW!!! :o

19. Gman

Mobster

Just watched through it quickly on youtube :) made they all sound like chipmunks but Jesus, some of the fight scenes make The Raid worthy of an Oscar. :eek:

20. Jonny2284

Wise Guy

Why would a renewal be wrong? TV Execs don't give a damn about a shows quality, they care about eyeballs and the Flash is the highest rated Arrowverse regardless of what you or I think of it. If Supernatural getting renewed for a 15th season didn't give the game away, CW shows that gain a following are pretty much set until the stars decide it's time to move on.