1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Flash (2014)

Discussion in 'US TV shows discussion.' started by CK61938, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Gman

Mobster

well, today's episode shows what a farce this cicada guy is.

Especialy when Iris basically had him cowering on the floor in pain then decided to walk off, then conveniently call for back up later on when he'd done a runner.

2. doodah

Capodecina

I really like the gangs portrayed in The Flash - they're so cartoonish :D.

3. ElliorR

Sgarrista

So once again cicada, same old same old.

4. ZXSpectrum

Sgarrista

Soooo... KING SHARK vs GRODD!!!!! Finally.. CG Megafest incoming!!!! 5th March (iThink) :D

5. doodah

Capodecina

I'll take that over 'oh look he's down after spending the whole episode to get him like this and we'll just look around for a while until he flies off'!.

Did the producers not ever think Cicada needs to crank down his OTT down a little. It's incredibly hard to take him seriously :p.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  6. Gman

Mobster

Think they did, before production he was like Jim Carry on crack.

7. doodah

Capodecina

Another episode, another ending where Cicada (v2) trounces them and flies off. And finally Nora's game is up, bet they forgive by end of the next episode.

8. ZXSpectrum

Sgarrista

Gotta say Sherlock exposing Nora was fantastic though. Tom Cavanaugh is bloody brilliant whatever the version of wells he plays. Even the silly ones.

9. ElliorR

Sgarrista

Barry Allen must be the biggest ******* idiot on TV.

10. doodah

Capodecina

So they are just going to ignore Nora breaking several laws? More importantly - why is there any drama or question as to Nora staying with them? You can't have your future daughter living you before she's even born? Or is that just me.

11. Gman

Mobster

It was the same with the meta cure and them basically disowning Barry because he stopped king shark killing Cisco by using the cure without consent.
    Next second its like it never happened.

12. Egon

Soldato

Caitlin's Dad must of been tapping into the speed force to take that dagger in the back... **** poor writing. I almost switched it off right there!

13. Mark1989

Capodecina

Just finished off watching this season, finally going to see them explore Barry vanishing story next season based on this one's ending.

The whole cisco curing himself was obvious from the get go really so was no impact in them doing that for me

14. Malevolence

Capodecina

Bit of a dick move if you ask me. What do the others do now, catch a bus to the crime scene of the week?

15. Mark1989

Capodecina

True also think it will end up getting reversed despite them saying its not possible plus he has the powers in the future

16. R3X

Wise Guy

For anyone that is still enjoying all the Arrowverse series big spoiler for all the upcoming series

https://screenrant.com/smallville-tom-welling-superman-crisis-infinite-earths-return/

So not 1 but 3 Supermans (Brandon Rooth, Tyler, Smallvilles Tom welling all turning up) But were unsure if they will all don the superman uniform
    or play Clark kent role for now, Also big rumour's ahead the infinite saga series maybe fixing the universes blip ie superman/girl on another earth but
    they don't exist on earth prime (flash/arrow), also black lighting will be in it also.

Don't think we have ever seen a Tv-series cross connect between several tv shows ever before !

17. eggcup

Wise Guy

Following on from the previous post.

As a fan of Superman, Brandon actually looks really good, looks a million better than he did in Superman Returns.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

18. james.miller

Capodecina

Yep, nailed it IMO

19. kindai

Soldato

Is this a crossover week? Without spoils if possible, if so I assume supergirl is the first to watch.

20. eggcup

Wise Guy

No, crossover in 8 weeks time I believe.