• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Really not that impressed anymore by this card to be honest, The 980 Ti seems to be literally walking all over it.

Thinking of cancelling my pre-order :(

Games tested -

AC: Unity
Battlefield 4
COD: Advanced Warfare
Crysis 3
Far Cry 4
Shadow of Mordor
Tomb Raider

Last edited:
Really not that impressed anymore by this card to be honest, The 980 Ti seems to be literally walking all over it.

Thinking of cancelling my pre-order :(

Games tested -

AC: Unity
Battlefield 4
COD: Advanced Warfare
Crysis 3
Far Cry 4
Shadow of Mordor
Tomb Raider

And that's just a stock Ti, OC one is brutal! :eek:

:cool:

(to be honest, that video swayed me toward a Ti too, along with the extra vRam)

We can't really compare the Ti OC vs the Fury X OC at the moment.. the guy says he only got 63 Mhz increase, and there is no unlock yet, whilst the Ti is well sorted for this.

The Ti is clearly faster there, but not as much if you just go by the stock figures which I think it fairer at this point. If I were choosing a card that was the same price, I would be going with the Ti though... but frankly I'd hold until the situation with the Fury X clears up.

Yeah I'm thinking with the pump issue etc, if I can return my card I'll look at it like this, I got to play with the Fury X for a bit, which I wanted to do anyway. Now let's go back to Nvidia :p:D

Yeah I'm thinking with the pump issue etc, if I can return my card I'll look at it like this, I got to play with the Fury X for a bit, which I wanted to do anyway. Now let's go back to Nvidia :p:D

Will probably return mine, love the design but the performance is just is not there, even the buzz normally associated with a new card launch is not present with the Fury, the owners thread is a bit dead.

Oh and they sooooooo lied calling it an overclockers dream!! :D

Will probably return mine, love the design but the performance is just is not there, even the usual buzz normally associated with a new card launch is not present with the Fury, even the owners thread is a bit dead.

Oh and they sooooooo lied calling it an overclockers dream!! :D

Probably because there's not many to be had at more sane prices. Also the overclocking is in the air until voltage adjustments are available for it.

Back
Top Bottom