• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Caporegime
Chaps, don't argue over this please. It was 2 straight and fair runs on both. I didn't set the colour on the Nvidia run is the only difference.

Now can anyone tell me the performance hit of GVR please or do i need to find out for myself?

Associate
I loved this card and its looks and temps but mine had such a high pitch tone coming from it during desktop use then notice some kind of buzzing sound after few hours of gaming so decided to rma it. Removed my card last night and installed my 7950. watched a few tv shows on pc and shut down my pc to sleep.

Then i notice 14hours later my pc didn't actually shutdown and was still switched on. Didn't notice prob because i got used to the noise from the fury x. and had room cooling fan on all night.

Nice card and could see myself using 2 of them in crossfire if that noise problem gets fixed. But had few stutter issues on gta 5. Wasn't sure if it was the card or my i5 3570k on windows 8.1

Gonna wait a bit then decide if to order new one

Soldato
What could be making the difference is the angle and distance from the building.
In the FX shot he is slightly further back compared to the TX image. So he could be at the fade in distance.

but there are still things closer to him that are far more blurred in the TX shot. But it could be a motion blur artifact.

Soldato
Soldato
If you zoom in you can actually see more detail in the distance in the TX portion.

DsBZMZ6.png

No look here (Pic Below), it's as if the draw distance isn't as far on Titan. Details are actually missing. Watch the video it's really clear.

Not suggesting this is Gregster's doing, more an Nvidia thing lol. Def weird this.

AjlzPhR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom