• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Associate
Perfect for your setup. :)

Cheers again!

And you have four :eek: of them to mount!

I'm only on 1080p for the moment (i7 16gb Ram), I need to get the leads to get my Eyefinity up and running.

I already have the Startech Active Dvi-D dual link to Mini Display Port, converters. Save me buying totally new normal sized Displayport adapters, ( which will be around £180 for 3 :( ) could I just use mini Dp to normal size Dp adapters?

Like this, I think?

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CB-019-CG&groupid=1929&catid=1757

Soldato
I thought it had to be above the card and the leads coming down? Should I move it right to near the optical bay area?

They no harm in what you doing. Am just stating what should be done but they is no reason why you couldn't run it like you have.

Test temps and go from there. From reviews I think you expecting around 50-60c range under load.

Soldato
From the MSI afterburner support forum, seems they will be on it as soon as they can - but expect a wait for voltage adjustment. It will give a chance for stock to stabilise & the initial rush to settle down.

U1H66A2.jpg

Associate
From the MSI afterburner support forum, seems they will be on it as soon as they can - but expect a wait for voltage adjustment. It will give a chance for stock to stabilise & the initial rush to settle down.

U1H66A2.jpg

few weeks, sweet mother of god.

Associate
AMDMAtt do you think there will be driver updates in the future that will improve the gaming at 1920x1080p ? from the revews ive been reading it seems to be lacking a bit but fine at 4k
thanx man

Soldato
To be honest, they should have sent him a card to create a profile before they went out to review - at least that way they could have ended the doubt in the minds of many prospective buyers.

It seems I won't know what to purchase at this rate for at least a month, if I get bored of waiting I'll go with a G1, but I'm still confused that they say it's an 'over-clockers dream', surely they know how much it can be over-clocked?, some information on this would be highly useful.

Hell, if ATI show us it's average potential I'd be willing to pre-order now & wait for MSI to catch up.

Back
Top Bottom