• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Theres another review thats odd, the hot hardware one, at 1440p, its faster than the Ti in just about everything, theres only 1 game its slightly slower in, and thats Crysis 3, by a about a measly 3fps. :p

15.15 mate. Ignore my previous post about 15.20, Fury X not supported in those as they're not officially released yet. :)

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMD-Radeon-300-Series.aspx

Am I reading right "fury not supported yet" So that means any results anywhere until official drivers are not really worth a carrot for a new card since its running on drivers that do not support it, therefore its like complaining about the performance running a 290x on the latest driver from nvidia?

Yeah I have seen temp gun reading give much higher results and not taking into account how the gpu is transferring the heat.

Point a temp gun at the core and also monitor the core and you see to different results.

edit

Just tested mine core 33c under temp gun and msi afterburner says 40c...

Make of that as you will.

Your trying to say a temp gun shows higher results and then you post up saying your own test shows the temp gun giving lower results... That's a new kind of special

Its on hardware.fr i think, but those temps are measured in a furmark run. Same test shows 96C VRM on the 980Ti.
Tomshardware measured around 60C on the VRMs in gaming

that french site is hugely nvidia pro and try to do anything to make amd look bad.

How are you finding the Fury X so far?

Cool, quiet and sexy.

Not had much time to play with it, working now I'm afraid so no more updates until maybe later tonight.

Here's where I'm at with installing all four. :cool:

A8oFAVG.jpg

Nope 15.15 don't work, CCC fails to open, and the graphics drivers doesn't even install.

Nightmare.

Ignore, see post below.

Last edited:
Can't for the Life of me get any drivers from Microsoft or AMD to install and work on windows 10.

Really don't want to do a fresh install of 8.1 but seems there's little choice.

Oh, didn't realise you were on Win10. I'll need to check before i can give another update.

EDIT

Okay we have Win10 drivers for the Fury X available Via Windows Update only.

Cool, quiet and sexy.

Not had much time to play with it, working now I'm afraid so no more updates until maybe later tonight.

Here's where I'm at with installing all four. :cool:

A8oFAVG.jpg

Try entering your OS/Cary details here and get them that way. Somethings not right.

It looks like so much hassle to make them fit, and if your chassis isn't the right one you're kind of screwed.

They do look awesome though, and I like the performance AMD managed to squeeze out. I hope their next cards are an even bigger jump in performance.

Have to say I like the new Radeon logo. I miss AMD being team Green though, but it would clash so much with NVIDIA.

It looks like so much hassle to make them fit, and if your chassis isn't the right one you're kind of screwed.

They do look awesome though, and I like the performance AMD managed to squeeze out. I hope their next cards are an even bigger jump in performance.

Have to say I like the new Radeon logo. I miss AMD being team Green though, but it would clash so much with NVIDIA.

No hassle at all. It's really simple to install. It's a bit more hassle for me as I'm using four.

Oh, didn't realise you were on Win10. I'll need to check before i can give another update.

EDIT

Okay we have Win10 drivers for the Fury X available Via Windows Update only.

I've tried running windows update bud, only thing it finds is AMD Audio driver :(

Is there a direct link i could have? appreciate the help Matt.

Back
Top Bottom