• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Soldato
Gpu never breaks 55 degrees on my system tbh even with my big oc. Cards never break 50-55 either in normal room temp on low fans

Nice and easy to run the pipes and cables out of sight too :)

Caporegime
Question for "AMDMatt", just curious really.

Do you "have" to have AMD cards?
I mean If you bought a few Titan's would you get a slap from your boss, or is it prohibited?

I can't see why he would get a slap from the boss, look at their Quantum they showed off at E3, they said it was powered by an Intel, and gave a reason why it wasn't powered by one of theirs (which i forget was) :p

Associate
Just a thought for those FuryX owners on Windows 10, unable to get the Windows Update driver...

Have you tried the modded 1040 drivers at guru3d?

They have been digitally signed (unlike some other recent modded drivers) and they are more recent than the 15.6 and 15.15 drivers, IIRC, so they might contain an inf file recognising your FuryXs.

Gave them a try, but no luck. Good thinking though.

Caporegime
Anyone know the length of the tube?

400mm :)

AMD-Radeon-R9-Fury-X-91.jpg

Soldato
The good news is my 4 Sapphire Fury Xs have turned up.

A big thankyou to the guys at OcUK.:)

The bad news is my mobile has died so I can not take pics. I will have to get a new phone tomorrow.

You have to be kidding me right!? A guy with all that tech and you don't have a spare phone lying around, digital camera or a tablet with a camera?

Heck, you have a neighbour you could borrow a camera from?

J.D

J.D

Soldato
You have to be kidding me right!? A guy with all that tech and you don't have a spare phone lying around, digital camera or a tablet with a camera?

Heck, you have a neighbour you could borrow a camera from?

lol He has a proven track record. I think we can safely say the cards are there on text alone :D.

Associate
Yeah i'm waiting on the user reviews myself. I'm more confused then ever from what i've read so far. Hopefully Boom and Kaap can give us their thoughts on these. Matt if you can do a few benches too mate i'd appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom