• Yay, I want to be free

Votes: 161 19.9%
  • Nay, never untie the knot

Votes: 441 54.4%
  • Don’t care about Haggis and chips.

Votes: 209 25.8%

• Total voters
Soldato
My polling station just had 1 Yes guy and 1 No guy, standing side by side near the entrance. All they both did was basically hand me a leaflet and suggest I vote their way. No hard sell tactics or being pushy in any way. I had already made my mind up before I got there anyway.

Permabanned
That might not be a bad thing for you to do too, far too many RTMs being generated from this thread. Please curb the attitudes and try and remain civil....

Nothing wrong with my attitude. If you think there is then fine, but I'm not backing down and I've been perfectly civil.

Permabanned
My polling station just had 1 Yes guy and 1 No guy, standing side by side near the entrance. All they both did was basically hand me a leaflet and suggest I vote their way. No hard sell tactics or being pushy in any way. I had already made my mind up before I got there anyway.

Is that allowed?

Associate
I say this with a heavy heart but I really hope they do vote Yes, as if it is a close result this nonsense is going to drag on for decades.
Whichever way the vote goes, Scotland is now damaged goods and will be for some time. The ugly undercurrent of anti english racism has been exposed to all.
Any party which pledges to curb all the unfair benefits Scotland currently enjoys at the expense of the rest of the UK will get my vote in the next GE.
I feel sorry for all the regular Scottish people who were perfectly happy with the way things were and will now have to suffer thanks to what these nationalist morons have stirred up.

Back
Top Bottom