The Grand Tour

Soldato
Yes and usually in these places it's not just litter either. They take dumps on the street too, because where there are is no rubbish management, there are no toilets either. India is the same which is why everyone who visits gets diarrhea. There are particles of it on everything.

I guess that’s why they like their spices to hide the taste of ****!

Soldato
Finally got round to watching this as I have a night to myself in a hotel. I enjoyed it, nothing groundbreaking but for what was quite a long episode very few bits felt too stretched out to me.

Got me thinking how fun something like a 106 GTi or Saxo VTR/S could be slightly raised on a set of really good quality coil overs with some meaty tyres. Would be awesome for trashed country lanes!

Be interesting to see what the last one brings.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
The Grand Tour to continue with the current presenters after all then i have just read?

According to Willman on Ben Collins Podcast there's only one left they've planned to do. I think the trio are done with it, they could have stopped years ago quite happily I believe. So I expect Amazon are looking at options outside of the big three.

Soldato
Not sure the last part really matters so much as long as it is legally distinct just like TGT was legally distinct to Top Gear, they even made a joke about it in the opening episode.

In any case, I expect its Amazon that own it or most of it as they funded it in full. Even if the trio parted owned it, its within their interested to continue to benefit the IP if they can get a good return off it rather than letting it rot.

Last edited:
Associate
Damn can’t find it now, but i read it via Google app.

Confirmation to follow.

I did however find Richard Hammond saying on GB News that it is not finished and what else are we going to do.

And Clarkson said it is finished in it’s current guise.

Amazon and the guys are reinventing it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom